47 .

Cameron POV

When she got into my car she threw her bag in the backseat, but it hit the bags that I got. I may or may not have went to the mall to get her something cute to wear for later on.

She turned around after hearing the sound of plastic being crushed. "What's that?" She asked.

"Nothing." I lied reaching into one of the bags. I grabbed the sleeping mask and handed it to her.

"I'm not sleepy." She said pushing my hand away. I laughed and put it over her head. "Where I'm taking you is a surprise." I said.

"Cameron." She said. I ignored her and pulled out her driveway.

***

I held her hand as I guided her up the board walk. "It's kind of cold." She said, I shrugged, maybe it wasn't completely smart to go on a boat in this weather, but it wasn't even that cold yet and we could always sail some where warm.

"Why do I hear water." She said reaching for the mask. I grabbed her hand and continued guiding her.

"If you plan on pushing me in, I might drown. You know, because of my boot. It will pull me down under the water so far and I'll die." She exaggerated.

"I'm not going to push you in." I laughed, she held onto my shirt tighter.

"All aboard!" Bryant yelled. "Stop being lame." I teased as I continued to guide Sara onto the boat. Once we were all the way on, I took it off her face. She didn't say anything, she just started breathing fast.

"I'm going to throw up on your shoes." She said holding her hands over her mouth. I grabbed her to keep calm.

"You don't have a cruise ship phobia do you?" I asked, as she clung to me tightly.

"If I say yes are you going to be mad?" She asked. I shook my head, "Then yes." She said.

"It's okay, I wouldn't bring you out here if it wasn't safe." I told her. She nodded, "I know, but I-" "trust me, you're going to enjoy yourself." I said.

"I am standing above water." She told me looking into my eyes. I laughed and nodded.

"Trust me, please." I said. She sighed, "Fine."

I definitely cropped two people out of that picture lmaaaaooooo-

I smiled and kissed her, "Great, because if you didn't want to be here we could've just went wherever you wanted, but I'm glad you wanna stay here." I smiled.

"I have no idea how to sail a boat or what ever and your captain is late." Bryant told me.

"Ugh." I groaned, Sara grabbed my hand. "I know right, ugh. Rich people problems." She mocked me.

"Wait here and I'll go get our stuff." I told her and walked away.

After I got every thing on the boat, we had a five minute wait before the guy who was going to control the boat for me.