44 .

Sara POV

"You ready to move in with us?" Ashley asked. I laughed, "I already have a house, sorry."

"Shit head." Ashley laughed, I shrugged. Yeah, we've all planned to move in with Tori after we turn eighteen, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to even leave home yet.

I was snapped from my thoughts when my phone started to vibrate. "Is it your dad?" Tori asked, I looked down and laughed when I saw it was from Cameron.

"One of them." I joked answering it. "Hey, baby." Cameron greeted. "What are you doing?" He asked. I shrugged, "Just early Christmas shopping." I said into the speaker.

"You know what I want?" He asked, I smiled and told him no. "I want handcuffs, okay? and I'm not even being selfish, it's for both of us." he flirted.

"Cameron!" I laughed, "Fine, I'll get you handcuffs." he said, "Hey, I gotta go." I said. "Wait!" He said.

"I'll pick you up later." he told me. I smiled, "Alright, bye I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." he said then hung up.

I bought my mom and dad matching t shirts. I thought it was cute, I had them customized to say Mr. and Mrs. Brown and there was a spray printed picture of them together on their first date.

"Wow, they're gonna love that." Ashley said. I smiled and nodded, "can you get us a shirt like that?" Tori asked laughing.

"Then it wouldn't really be such a great gift because you'd know what I'm getting you guys." I laughed.

A picture of all of us when we first met would be amazing, but that was expensive.

"So do we drop you off so you can go have fun with Cameron?" Ashley asked winking.

I laughed, but nodded. "When are you gonna be fixed?" Tori asked, I scoffed. "Rude, but like a few more weeks." I smiled.

I'll be glad to get this heavy boot off, I probably will never drive a car again. Especially one of Cameron's.

***

I carried my bags up the stairs and waited for Cameron to come.

He walked inside and straight to my room, my parents weren't here.

"Nice hole." he said complimenting my room. Instead of spending my money to fix a wall, I used my money to decorate the hole.

It was close to my bed, so I widened it and made it deep enough to place drinks and my phone in it.

I had a place holder. It was cute and fun to make.

"Thanks, I paid for it myself." I said.

"We should get a hotel for Christmas break." Cameron said. I laughed, "We haven't done anything in forever." He reminded me.

"Chill out." I laughed, "Sara, considering we both had near death experiences, we should be trying to have as much sex as we can." He laughed.

I laughed with him, "That's actually so true." I said standing up. I walked over to him, "We can't have sex, but we can lock the door and make out." I suggested laughing a bit.

He smiled and I walked to him, "Does your foot hurt still?" He asked, I shrugged. It did, but not a lot.

"Okay, on a scale of one to five where five is the worst." he said. I held up one finger.

He smiled and nodded
"I'll lock the door." he smiled. I laughed and nodded. I watched as he locked the door and made his way back to me.

He picked me up bridal style and walked to my bed.

"Wait, can we take off your cast?" He asked. I laughed and nodded, "Sure." I said. He sat me down and took it off, he placed on the lighter one.

"Okay, let's re do this." he laughed picking me up again bridal style.

I smiled as he walked three feet from my bed then back to in front of it.

He threw me down on the bed and then like jumped on me.

We both screamed when it collapsed. "Oh my god!" I shouted pushing him off of me. We both stood up and examined my now broken bed.

We stared at each other for a couple seconds before bursting into a fit of laughs. "What am I gonna tell my parents?" I questioned laughing.

Someone knocked on the door and we looked between each other again. "Shit." I said quietly. "Sara, is Cameron in there. Why's the door locked?" My mom spoke.

"Sara?" She called again. "Say something she's giving up on you." Cameron joked. I pushed him, "Not the time for jokes." I laughed.

"Uh, yes. We heard the door open and we thought it was a robber or something." I lied. "Okay, open the door." She said. I sat down on my bed and Cameron opened the door.

"We heard a loud banging noise." She said. "I don't know what it was, but we heard it too." I said. "I thought it came from up here." she said.

I shrugged, "it didn't." I said.

She looked around my room, "Did you change something? It looks really different in here." she said. I shook my head, "I just cleaned it." I lied.

She nodded and stood up straight. "Cameron, you're welcome to stay for dinner if you'd want." She announced.

He smiled and nodded, "I'll stay." He said. She nodded then walked out.

"So she didn't notice the bed." Cameron laughed. I sighed, "Can you fix it?" I asked. It was his fault, "Are we gonna blame each other now?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded, "If you weren't so horny then I wouldn't have suggested we make out and you wouldn't have thrown me on the bed." I said.

"If you weren't so sexy I wouldn't have gotten horny and I wouldn't have thrown you on the bed." he said. "It's your fault." I said he shook his head.

"I bet you twenty five dollars, it's your fault." He said. I grabbed my phone and face timed Tori. I knew she was with Ashley.

"Are we going to ask them whose fault it is?" Cameron asked, laughing and I nodded. She had answered in like two seconds.

"What happened now?" She asked laughing. "Where's Ashley?" I asked.

"Right here." Ashley said popping in front of the camera.

"Okay, what happened?" Tori laughed.

"On a completely unrelated note, say someone broke a bed, whose fault is it, the boy or the girls?" I questioned, leaving out some major details.

"It's whoever bought the beds fault." Tori said, "Be reasonable." Ashley said. "I am, the person who bought the bed should know kinky things will happen so it's reasonable to have a strong bed." she laughed.

"Oh, then I agree." Ashley laughed.

"Wow, bye." I said hanging up. "All signs point to you." Cameron said teasing me. I rolled my eyes, "My dad bought the bed." I said.

"So it's his fault?" Cameron asked, I shook my head. "If Kevin didn't hire him then he wouldn't have the money to buy it. So no matter what, this will always be your fault." I smiled.

He laughed and leaned down to look at the damage he caused.

"The wood holding your bed up is broken in half." He said getting up. "Great." I said sarcastically. He shrugged and sat down at my study desk.

"I'll fix it." He chuckled, I nodded because I knew he was. He didn't really have a choice.

I walked over to him and sat in his lap. "I like you." I smiled. He started smiling hard, "I like you, too." He told me then kissed me.