5 .

Sara POV

He drug me through the parking lot to his car. Or a car, no teenager should have a car this nice, but then again he was a Dallas.

"I call her Shirley." he joked. I laughed and he smiled. "So you have a since of humor?" he teased. I rolled my eyes playfully, "I had one at your overly thrown and more than well thought out party."

I earned a forced chuckle from him. "My party, it was more of Maya's party." He said quietly. I figured it was more of him thinking than speaking to me. I didn't even know who Maya was.

We got in and he sped down the road. He rolled the windows down and refused to roll them back up because my hair was just a bit too neat. It actually wasn't, my hair wasn't crazy, but it was done well enough for a date.

"Where are we going?" I asked turning down the music. He turned it back up, "if you wanna talk to me you have to yell!" he shouted, and I hated yelling, I mean there's not anything wrong with it. I just hated the way it made me sound like there's a piece of hair in my throat. I huffed and leaned back in my seat.

A couple minutes later we pulled into a store. "Wait here." he demanded. I rolled my eyes, I don't even know what part of the world I'm even on right now and I shouldn't be taking any damn orders from him.

A couple of guys came by and stared at his car while he was gone. No offense to him, but if he's rich then shouldn't he be wearing something more fancy? I know his style is really laid back, but still.

He came back and threw the bag on my lap. I was more so curious as to what was in the bag than I was pissed at his lack of generosity. I opened it and saw water balloons and he had two paint buckets.

"What is this for?" I asked. He shushed me and drove off causing my body to push back. He will kill me and my last words to anyone will be what is this for. And that is to him... And no one would ever know.

He stopped the car in the middle of no where. Well not really, we were at his house. He grabbed the paint and bag then rushed inside. He looked back at me and pointed his head at the front door. I looked at the house and no joke, it looked like it had grown from the last time I was here. I felt like an ant.

I unlocked his door and we went inside and not to be creepy, but it smelt like strawberries.

"Come this way." he said. I follwed him up to a bathroom and he started pouring the paint inside the balloons.

***

He drove to an empty park, there wasn't anyone there.

"What are we going to do with these?" I asked referring to the balloons. My back was turned as I knealed down putting down some of the balloons I carried.

I felt something hit my back and it exploded. I gasped and arched my back. "Cameron!" I shouted. "Now you yell." he laughed. I grabbed a balloon and threw it at him and it popped on his forehead. I started laughing so hard at the sight.

He wiped the paint off his face, it was only a smudge that made it obvious that I hit him. "Since I got you with yellow and you got ne with blue, I take all the yellow and you get the-" he started, but I hit him again with another balloon.

He smirked and threw another one at me. I didn't even care about the stupid dress I was wearing and I took off my heals. Surprisingly.

That went on for a while before we ran out and I was tired anyways.

He had his hands behind his back and I started running. He chased after me and hit me with a paint filled balloon. I stopped once it hit me. I laughed and he grabbed my waist. "Sorry about your dress." he smirked. I looked down and I was covered in blue paint besides the green he made by putting his yellow hands on it from the wet paint.

I shrugged and he smirked at me again. We were like this for a while before I decided to pull away. He grabbed me and pulled me into him causing our lips to crash and instead of pulling away we just kept kissing.

His hands traveled my body until he landed on my ass and he grabbed it. I gasped and pulled away. We basically had just met, I don't know anything about him besides the fact his name is Cameron, he's kiddish, and a huge selfish brat.

"Yeah we should leave." he said. I nodded and we walked to his car. I had just gotten caught up in the moment.

By the time we got to his car we were both dry, but I insisted on him grabbing the towel he said he had in the trunk and sitting on it. I didn't want to ruin his nice car seat.

He drove to my house and I'll say that it was very comfortable, but also very awkward.

Cameron walked me inside because he wanted to clean off before he got home and I lived closer than he did. I heard laughing and I walked into my living room gaining stares from Ashley and Tori.

"Sara's covered in blue paint, Cameron's covered in yellow paint. I see green hand prints and green lips." Ashley investigated. "I told you they were going to catch on quick." Tori joked. "No I said it, now I want my money." Ashley said. "Yeah, but you also said that you were rooting for her and Taylor." Tori reminded her.

They both stared at each other before shrugging.

Cameron laughed and I led him to the bathroom. After he cleaned up and left I went in the living room and watched the rest of the movies with them.

"I love how you guys just invited yourselves inside."

Tori shrugged, "You said your parents were out of town and we have your code." She said, even though they'd come here even if my parents were here.