Too Close

Main ship:

1. Jing Yuan x Fu Xuan (Honkai Star Rail)

2. Yanqing x Yunli (Honkai Star Rail)

Usually, the first year high school students - Yanqing and Yunli will eat lunch together inside the classroom. And their teachers, Jing Yuan and Fu Xuan also joined them ocassionally for lunch.

However, Fu Xuan barely could focus to finish her own meal. Well...

Especially when Fu Xuan noticed that her own students were sitting too close with each other.

"Yanqing, Yunli..."

Fu Xuan slowly put down her chopsticks.

"Fu Xuan, what's wrong?" Jing Yuan asked in as Yanqing and Yunli were looking at her in unison.

"Can you...distance yourself a bit?" Fu Xuan sighed. "Well, you kids are sitting too close with each other..."

Yanqing and Yunli began to blush together. However...

They already used to sat together like this since the day Yunli confessed to Yanqing. And the schoolgirl meanwhile planned to tease her own teacher, for fun.

"Says the fortune-telling teacher who has a crush on Mr. Jing" Yunli pouted.

Much to her own shock, Fu Xuan's face completely turned red from embarrassment.

"H-hey!"

"Come on, sensei! You love Mr. Jing, do you?" Yanqing stated.

Before Fu Xuan could do anything, Jing Yuan quickly pulled her closer to him.

"Jing Yuan!"

"Alright! Let's go for double date this weekend!" Jing Yuan suggested.

Fu Xuan couldn't believe it. Her own students already knew that she had a crush on Jing Yuan.

"By they way, have both of you kissed each other before?" Jing Yuan asked.

"No! Not yet!" Yanqing answered frantically.

"Don't ask that kind of question, Jing Yuan!" Fu Xuan scolded.

"Yanqing! Let's kiss now!"

"Eeeeh!?"