5-why hello there

Ajax's P.o.V.

Waking up tired is the worst.

Too bad I always wake up tired.
But that day was Friday, so a few more hours and my suffering for the week would have ended.

I decided to take a change of fancy clothes for after work, in case I wanted to go in some bars to hit on random people and have fun.
I did this at least once a month: usually, either I could sleep with someone, or we would be friends for the evening, just to forget to exchange numbers, and never see each other again.
Kinda sad, but well, so is life.

Work was just the same as always, so the first five hours went smoothly, when Lady Ningguang called to tell me it was lunch break, I grabbed my jacket and went straight (more like bi but ok) into a nearby restaurant.
I had been there almost every week-day since I came in China, since even if it wasn't the healthiest place, I had grown to love it.

A navy haired, really pretty boy, a waiter I had tried to hit on once only to find out he was already engaged, approached me at my table and asked politely whether I was ready to order.
I asked him to bring me some fried radish balls and a plate of dragon beard noodles.
He made a weak smile and left.

When he came back with the food and some water, he seemed even more stressed than before.

"Please sit here" I asked, as nicely as I could.

"W-what?"

"Pretty please? I know you might not trust me because I flirted with you but I am sorry, I already apologized, and I want to help you if you are feeling bad for some reasons"

"But- ugh, whatever...it's my significant other's aunt. I'm doing my best to make their family like me, but it's really hard and she's the worst, anything I do is wrong for her.
To understand how desperate I am, just know that I wouldn't normally talk to someone I almost don't know at all, let alone express my feelings to them"

"To win her, you need to prove how much you love Ch- erm, your special, "mysterious", person, and that your feelings are serious"

"Yes but-"
I interrupted him.
"That is what anyone else would say, but dude, let's be honest, if you wanna gain her trust, you gotta find a dish that reminds her of her happy childhood memories, and cook it well for her"

"Are you sure that it'll work?"

"Of course! Who's the expert here?"

"......you I suppose"

"Why do you sound not so sure? Hey come back here!"

But he was already in the kitchen.

I sighed.
That kid didn't really like my attitude and personality, and wasn't afraid to show it.
His significant other, obviously his best-friend Chongyun I saw with him many times, was even more wary around me.

And I shouldn't have cared about it, but when you feel lonely every single rejection hurts more.
It is true They trained me to be heartless, and completelt indifferent to the other people, but the human being is a social animal, so who am I to fight nature?
I mean, I would.....still not the best idea though.

I ate in silence, staring at the wall like if I was thinking about something clever and deep, while I was actually in a kind of trance.
I stayed like that most of the acternoon too, freaking out the clients, and probably my boss.

At the end of my shift I changed my clothes and entered a random bar/pub in the zone.
I didn't really know what to do, and I didn't feel like acting as the top and offering drinks that night, so I just tried to look as handsome as possible, hoping for someone interesting to approach me.
Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Heay there pretty boy~" I turned to see a pink-ish haired, very beautiful, woman, wearing a not too buttoned grey shirt, and black, not thight, trousers.
Not gonna lie, I was kinda thirsting over her.
"Would you let me pay for a drink?"

"I don't know....what if you are a rapist and just want to drug me to exploit my poor virgin body?~" I teased.

She chuckled.
"Guess you'll never know, but I doubt I would need drug to convince you to sleep with me"

"Perhaps you're right" I was blushing as hell at that point.

"But I came here to talk" she said with a serious face, looking right in my eyes.

"Peculiar way to ask for my number but sure"

"You know that's not what I meant. Let me present myself better.
I am Yae Miko, I own a publishing house, but my main occupation is being a therapist"

"Wait so you are the owner of the huge Yae Publishing House?? All of it?!!"

"Well, I was the one who started it so..yeah"

"I am a big, big fan! Anyway, why would your job explain why you would want to speak with me?"

"I can see you are not feeling well and came here to have fun and forget about your problems" I lowered my gaze, and stayed silent "did I hit bullseye?"

I nodded.

"Well then, what about we talk about how you are feeling, then you either go and find someone to sleep with, or you can do it with me"

"Well, that's a little....wait! What do you gain from this?"

"Okay, first, you seem interesting, second, I have to forget about a someone, third, I really feel like doing it lately, it's been a long time, and you're cute"

"Is it offensive if I say you give more of a depressed-alcohol-loving
-switch-lesbian vibe than a raging-bisexual-broken-hearted-slut?"

"Oh, no, you are completely right. Let's say the only difference is I make exceptions for femboys"

"Damn, I totally get the feeling, they're like..I mean-"

<why hello there you nice people. I hope this chapter was good enough. Don't worry though, Yae and Ajax aren't gonna do the Deed, but they wil sure as hell talk a lot. Maybe they will become besties. Maybe they will hate each other's guts. Who knows? I don't yet, and that's for sure.
Thanks for reading. Please comment if you feel like saying something❤>