Chapter Four

I've been in a funk recently and my muse as since floated away. I figured I'd try just free writing to see what I came up with to trigger my spark, my muse. This is what I came up with ... It'll be a short novella.

"I like the way you think, Dr. Edward," Bella cooed, tugging him out of the diner and back into the chilly Phoenix night.

As Bella drove them to her apartment, she held Edward's hand. His thumb caressed her knuckles, causing her skin to ignite in flames.

Zing!

Each caress went straight to her pussy, making her ache for him. Even with Jacob, she never felt this way. He'd been her first and they were supposed to be married, but Karma had other plans for him ... for them.

Pulling into her apartment complex, she parked her truck in her assigned spot. "Grab your bags, Hot Doc," she commanded, finding her apartment keys. He lugged out his messenger bag and carryon out of the bed of the truck, following Bella into the apartment. They rode up the elevator to the fourth floor and she unlocked the door to her place.

Inside, the apartment was very spartan. A couch with cocktail table were in the main living area. A laptop was on top the table, plugged into the wall. Across from the couch, there was a flat screen that was too big for the room on the floor. The walls were bare.

Bella tossed off her coat and put it on the couch. She turned to look at Edward, smiling at him. "You can come in, Edward. It's empty, but it's home. It has all the things necessary for a good time. A bed, condoms, and a sexy man." She strolled over to him, pushing his coat off his shoulders. Once the leather hit the floor, she took his face into her hands, kissing him deeply. He bent down, picking her up and wrapping her legs around his hips. "Now, that's what I'm talking about, Hot Doc. Bedroom ..."

Zing.

"Where?" Edward growled against her neck, sucking on her soft skin. His hands squeezed her luscious ass. "Where's your bedroom, Bella?"

"Down the hallway," she panted, nipping at his jaw, and moving to press her lips to his.

Stumbling down the hallway, he easily found her bedroom. Laying her the bed, his fingers slid underneath her shirt. He growled at the softness of her skin, the warmth of her body. Bella's fingers worked to unbutton his shirt and scratched her fingers down his chest. "Fuck," Edward hissed.

"Yes, fuck. Fuck me, Edward," Bella purred, pushing his shirt off his shoulders, and revealing his toned, muscular torso. "A tattoo, Hot Doc?"

"I'm the proverbial black sheep of my family. I may as well own it," Edward smirked, blinking down to his chest. He had a Caduceus in the center of his chest with the first few words of the Hippocratic oath underneath. On his opposite arm, he had a full sleeve of lions, flowers, and musical notes. The Caduceus was in black and grey, while the sleeve was black and grey, with touches of red. "I held onto my rebellion like a vice, and now, it's inked on my skin."

Bella traced the curl of the snake on his chest, smiling seductively. "You are not what I expected, Edward. Not at all," she said, trailing her fingers down his body. "Any more tattoos?" Edward turned around, revealing a watercolor tree tattoo on his back. "Is that a strand of DNA as the tree trunk?"

"My DNA, to be specific," Edward chuckled. "I'm tatted up, but I'm still a nerd at heart."

"Hmmmm, a sexy as fuck nerd," Bella said, turning him back around. "You're not the only one with tats, Hot Doc."

"You, too?" Edward whispered, grinning crookedly. "Care to share with the class."

"Seek and ye shall find, Edward," she breathed.

Edward's eyes darkened, cupping her face, and kissing her deeply. His hands found the buttons of her shirt and made quick work of her shirt. He slid his hands up her sides, feeling her lacy bra. He continued to kiss her as he moved them onto the bed, perching her on his lap. He pulled back, staring into her eyes. She smirked, unclasping her bra, and flinging it off her body. "I wanted to do that, baby," Edward growled, tracing her ribcage.

"I wanted to give you the opportunity to see my ink, Hot Doc," she said. "Your fingers are on one of 'em."

Edward's gaze shifted down to see a tribal-looking wolf tattoo on her ribs. The pads of his fingers traced the think black ink that curled around her side. "This is beautiful, Bella."

"A tribute to my best friend," she whispered. She removed her watch, showing him another tattoo. It was a heart, with a police badge and a blue ribbon. "A tribute to my dad."

Edward took her hand, pressing a gentle kiss to her wrist. His evergreen stare held hers as he moved his lips up her arm and to her neck before his lips caught hers. She tangled her fingers into his messy bronze locks, melting into his arms as they explored each other's mouths. Hands caressed bare skin, leaving trails of fire in their wake. When Edward's large hand cupped her breast, Bella moaned lowly. "Perfect," Edward whispered against her mouth.

Bella whimpered, tangling her fingers into Edward's messy hair. She rolled her hips, feeling his length pressed against his jeans. "All for me, Hot Doc?"

"You have no idea, gorgeous," Edward growled. "From the moment I saw your ass, my dick got so hard."