Chapter Ten

I've been in a funk recently and my muse as since floated away. I figured I'd try just free writing to see what I came up with to trigger my spark, my muse. This is what I came up with ... It'll be a short novella.

"I will. I'm certain she'll want to see you," Esme said. Turning to Bella, she hugged her tightly. "It's so lovely to meet you. I'm so sorry about the unpleasantness with my husband and daughter. You are just a treasure, and I can see how much Edward adores you." Esme pulled back, cupping Bella's cheeks. "You'll make beautiful babies."

"Mom!" Edward barked. "Seriously? I really don't want her running for the hills. You? Mentioning babies? Too soon. I swear."

They left the ostentatious home of Carlisle Cullen, driving to the hotel. Using the valet, the SUV was parked, and they walked to the bank of elevators. Edward and Bella rolled their luggage while Jasper told the story about he and Alice met while she was at university.

Jasper tried to convince Edward and Bella to have a drink at the bar, but their day of travel was catching up with them. They made tentative plans to meet for breakfast the following morning and went their separate ways.

When Edward and Bella made it to their suite, Bella's eyes bugged out at how huge and extravagant the space was. It was easily twice the size of her apartment.

Sliding his arms around Bella's waist, he kissed her neck. "I can see the hamster wheel turning, gorgeous. Just enjoy this beautiful suite." He nipped at her earlobe. "Want to check out the shower?"

"Is that an invitation for some shower sex?" she tittered breathily.

"Yes. Yes, it is. Your shower in your apartment tempted me, but my tall ass kept getting clocked by the shower head," he snorted, unzipping her coat. "I need you, Bella."

"You needed me in the bathroom of the flight, too," Bella whimpered as her coat was flung haphazardly on the couch. His fingers slid underneath her sweat, along her taut stomach. "Who knew that joining the Mile-High Club would be so exhilarating?"

"It's the thrill of possibly being caught," Edward said, turning her around and kissing her lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth. Bending down, he picked her up and carried her to the en suite bathroom. Placing her on the counter, clothes were strewn from their bodies. Edward stepped away to turn on the shower before claiming her mouth with his once again. Lifting Bella off the counter, he walked them into the huge shower. Pressing her against the cool tile, she whimpered. He squeezed her ass, nipping at her lips.

Bella pulled back, running her fingers through his damp hair. "You had your taste of me and yet, you've denied me," she cooed, unlocking her legs, and slithering down his tall body. "It's my turn, Hot Doc." She knelt on the tile floor, eyeing Edward's cock like it was a delectable popsicle.

"Bella ..." he growled. "You don't have to ..."

"I know I don't have to, but I want to," she smirked, wrapping her hand around the base of his cock. She blinked up at him, swirling her tongue around the head of his arousal.

"Oh, fuck!" Edward groaned, slamming his hand against the tile of the shower. "This is ... God, this is every fantasy I'd ever imagined, gorgeous."

"Hmmm," Bella purred, running her tongue along the underside of shaft. "Who am I to deny my hot doc his fantasies?" With that, she plunged her mouth around his length, sucking her cheeks in and bobbing her head. Her eyes were trained on his as she sucked his cock. Her eyes were twinkling with desire and mischief, taking her other hand, and sliding it between her own legs, rubbing her clit.

"Are you wet, Bella? Does sucking my cock make you wet?" Edward growled.

Releasing him with a pop, she pumped his cock with her hand as she replied, "Soaked, Edward. And, I'm not talking about the shower." Arching a brow, she nipped at the sensitive skin.

He groaned, clenching his hand into a fist as he watched her with rapt attention, trying to control his impulse to roll his hips and press his cock deeper into her mouth. His attention was split, watching her suck his cock and play with her pussy. She was a siren, making him harder and more aroused with each pass of her tongue, her lips, her teeth.

Bella released him, stroking his length as she moved to suck on his balls.

He moaned, lost in all the sensations of her. "Bella ... you feel so good. I'm ..." He wanted nothing more than to lift her up, burying himself in her body. He loved her mouth on him, but nothing was as amazing as being balls deep inside her pussy. She must have realized how close he was, and she gently scraped her teeth along the vein on the underside of his shaft, making him explode in pleasure. He groaned deeply as streams of his release spilled into her mouth.

She licked him clean, dabbing at her lips daintily as she stood back up. With a smug grin, she slipped under the stream of water and ran her fingers through her hair. Edward leaned against the marble wall, panting heavily as Bella washed her hair, humming a song in a pretty soprano.

"You are a minx, gorgeous," Edward said as he pumped some shampoo into his palms. "Don't think that I'm leaving you hanging. I fully intend to make you feel good, but you scrambled my brain with ... your mouth ... your tongue ... and, fuck, your teeth."

"I wanted my taste," she purred, gliding to Edward, and sliding her hands up his body, tracing the ink on his chest. "It was well worth the wait, Hot Doc."

They spent the rest of the shower kissing languidly as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Wrapped in the hotel robes, Bella blew dry her hair while Edward ordered a midnight snack. But, he didn't. Bella found him asleep, sitting up on the bed with the phone in his hand. She smiled softly, padding into the bedroom. She quietly hung up the phone. Gently, she pressed him into the bed and trailed her fingers down his angular jaw. She slipped the robe off her body, snuggling under the covers after turning off the lights. Edward sighed, pulling Bella into his arms. Draping her arm around his belly, she joined him in the Land of Nod.