Chapter Five

I've been in a funk recently and my muse as since floated away. I figured I'd try just free writing to see what I came up with to trigger my spark, my muse. This is what I came up with ... It'll be a short novella.

Bella whimpered, tangling her fingers into Edward's messy hair. She rolled her hips, feeling his length pressed against his jeans. "All for me, Hot Doc?"

"You have no idea, gorgeous," Edward growled. "From the moment I saw your ass, my dick got so hard."

"Hmmmm," Bella purred, reaching between them, and stroking him through his jeans. He hissed, claiming her mouth as his fingers moved from down her breast to the button of her pants and making quick of them. He slid his hand into her panties, stroking her center. "Oh, fuck!"

Her hand fell away from his cock, leaving room for Edward to pull off her pants and completely drenched underwear, leaving her bare for him. Edward leaned back, taking a longing look at the sexy woman beneath him. She was womanly and perfect, with curves in all the right places. "I'm looking forward to explore every inch of you, Bella," he whispered, brushing his lips over hers and placing feather-light kisses down her lithe form.

Bella watched him with rapt attention as he suckled on her breasts, biting at her swollen, needy nipples. He pressed open-mouthed kisses down her flat belly and his large palms spread her thighs. Was he ...? "Edward," she breathed. "I ..."

"Let me taste you, gorgeous. I need to taste you from where you're the sweetest," he murmured, sucking her inner thigh. "Your pussy is so fucking perfect. So wet and needy for me."

Before she could respond to his dirty talk, he leaned forward and slid his tongue along her slit. Her body shuddered with the sensation. His rough and slithery tongue moved sinuously through her folds, igniting her body in flames. With a low growl, he wrapped his lips around her clit, flicking it relentlessly as his fingers teased her entrance. Slamming her hands on her mattress, she moaned, bucking her hips closer to his mouth.

Edward relished in her flavor, lost in her sweetness. She was so wet, coating his lips and face with her arousal. Wanting to give her more, he slid two fingers into her wet heat. Bella's voice gasped as he curled his fingers inside her tightness.

"Oh, fuck. I've never felt this good," Bella gasped. "Don't stop, Edward. Fuck, do not stop ever."

And, he didn't. Not until she came twice with his fingers and tongue.

Bella was panting heavily on her bed, with her legs and arms strewn akimbo. Edward sat up, staring at her as he removed his pants and boxer briefs, tugging out some condoms from wallet. "I hope you're not done, Bella," he purred, sliding on a condom onto his length.

Bella looked at him, frowning a bit. "I wanted to return the favor, Hot Doc." She scrambled up, kneeling and kissing him. "Blow your mind in more ways than one."

"As much as I want your mouth on my cock, I want to be inside you, baby," Edward said. "I want to feel your pussy around me." He cupped her sex, swirling his fingers over her clit.

"On the bed, Hot Doc," she commanded, moving to push him onto the mattress. She straddled his waist, rolling her body over his hardness. "So big, Edward. I'm going to feel you for days." Grasping his length, she placed him at her entrance. As she slid down his dick, he cupped her breasts. "God, your cock is perfection."

"It's like our bodies were made for each other, gorgeous," he breathed, twisting her nipples. "You're so fucking tight."

She smirked at him, taking him deeper and circling the pads of her fingers over clit. "God damn, I'm dripping for you, Edward. I've never been this wet with anyone. Ever."

"You are the sexiest woman I'd ever seen, Bella," Edward ground out, moving one of his hands to her hips and he squeezed her ass. Bella gasped with her head falling back. Her hands found his thighs and she began moving faster on his cock. "That's a view, baby. Seeing my cock disappear into your pussy ... fuck!"

"It's like your own personal porno, Hot Doc," she panted. She slapped her clit and whimpered. "I need more, Edward."

"Turn around, baby. Back to me, I'll give you more," he commanded. "I'll miss the view, but you will come so hard."

Bella leaned down, capturing his lips with hers before turning around in his lap. With a few instructions, Bella was leaning back as Edward held her hips. He began slowly, pumping into her and then with each thrust, he moved faster, harder. "Oh, God!" Bella moaned. "I can feel you. Everywhere."

"You're so tight this way, Bella," Edward grunted. "I'm not going to last. Play with your pretty little clit. Make yourself come. Use me. Fuck me."

Bella moaned as her hand found her clit, rubbing her sensitive nub as Edward pounded into her. She shuddered, forcing him out of her body as she came abruptly. She was lost to sensations and didn't even realize that Edward slipped back, claiming her as much as she claimed him.

After he spilled into the condom, Edward panted against Bella's back and shoulders. He also saw her third tattoo – a set of wings that went the length of her back, ending just above her ass. "That was ..."

"Fucking intense," Bella breathed, moving so she was off his lap and curling to his side. "I've never come that hard in my life, Hot Doc. You definitely live up to your name."

"I do try," Edward snorted, enfolding her to his side. "I need to get rid of this condom, but I'm boneless. And exhausted. The two days of me staying up has ..."

"Well, you're staying here, Edward. I have the keys to my truck and I'm holding you captive," Bella giggled, idly kissing his neck, jaw and sucking on his ear.

"Behave," Edward growled, capturing her lips with his as he got up. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Through that hallway," Bella answered, watching him as he walked to the master bathroom. Once the door closed, she popped up to go into the guest bathroom. She quickly brushed her teeth and took care of her human needs before going back into the bedroom.

Edward walked back to the bedroom, smiling at the naked woman on the bed. "You know, I don't normally do this, gorgeous," he said.

"Neither do I, but something about you ... I couldn't resist," she said, pulling the sheets back. She gently patted the bed and Edward slid between the sheets. He trailed his fingers down her cheek. She trembled, pressing her cheek into his palm. There was something inherently amazing about Edward. He was smart, sexy, and good. Bella felt something in her long dead heart that she hadn't in a long time.

Safety.

"Cuddle with me, Bella," Edward mumbled, sliding his arms around her body.

"I thought guys don't like to cuddle after sex," she quipped, pressing her cheek to his chest.

"I'm not like other guys," he snickered as he pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"No, you're not," she whispered, slipping her arms around his waist. Blinking up to look at him, she saw that he was already asleep, but was holding her securely to his chest. Seeing his serene face, it made Bella's mind grow tired. She kissed his jaw and closed her eyes.

And, for the first time in years, she slept.