Camping

Princess' LOVE
Chapter 6 - Camping

"Fany ah, is there anything else we need to buy?"It's 9 o'clock at night and Tiffany is doing a last check on their needs for a 3 day 2 night outdoor camp.

"All should be fine, TaeTae."Tiffany took towels for both Taeyeon and herself.

"Towels, check. Soap, check. Slippers, check. Spare clothes, check. -"

"All should be fine, darling."Taeyeon circled his arms around Tiffany's waist and he rest his chin on her shoulder.

"Yah! You copied me."Tiffany slapped Taeyeon's arms away from her waist as she made her way towards the dressing table to get the mosquito repellent patch. As it is a outdoor camp by the country side, there will be a lot of insects.

"You're too cute, Fany ah. With those tang top and shorts, it's hard not to jump and cuddle with you. Do you know that?"Tiffany just turned her head around and stuck her tongue towards Taeyeon with her face all scrunched up.

"Yah! Enough of teasing me! To bed now, Princess."Taeyeon went to switch off the lights and carried Tiffany bridal style to the bed.

"Yah! I'm not done packing!!"Tiffany struggled in Taeyeon's arms as she wants to be put down.

"Tomorrow morning. I promise I will help! You need some punishment for now."Taeyeon pinned Tiffany down on the bed and started tickling her.

"AHHHH!! T-Tae.."Taeyeon felt so entertained by Tiffany's giggles and he can't help but to disturb her even more.

"S-stop.. Ahahaha~"Tiffany tried to tickle Taeyeon back but she failed miserably.

"Give TaeTae a kiss first."Taeyeon push his lower lips out, wanting Tiffany to get the signal that he wants a kiss on the lips.

"You have all sorts of ways to get your kisses right, Kim TaeTae?"Tiffany put her hand on Taeyeon's lips and push it away.

"Well duh! Blame yourself for being too irresistible. Now where's my kiss, Mrs Fany Kim?"Taeyeon said it in the sassy manner, making Tiffany want to laugh but she held it back.

"Erm.. No kiss for you, this naughty kid."

"W-what? You really ought to get punish eh. It's been long, darling~"Taeyeon dive down to attack Tiffany on her neck with kisses. Tiffany giggled from the ticklish feeling from Taeyeon's kisses.

"Sweetie.. Time to get up."Taeyeon put the tray of food that he prepared on the floor and he gently shook Tiffany. She is sleeping on her side with her face facing the night stand.

"Darling~ Breakfast is getting cold."Taeyeon put his face inches away from hers and rub his hand against her back.

"Mhmm.."Tiffany nodded and chewed on her lips. She bury her face deeper into the bed.

"Yul and Jessi is coming in an hour's time, honey. You need to get up now."Taeyeon tugged those loose hair behind her ear and kissed the side of her face. Tiffany had no choice but to open her eyes as she knows that Taeyeon is not going to stop disrupting her sleep.

"That's my girl."Taeyeon said with a grin plastered on his face and he went to receive their breakfast.

"You can continue your sleep in my car later, Fany."Taeyeon put the tray of food on the bed and he start cutting up the ham into smaller pieces. Tiffany covered up herself well with the blanket to keep herself warm as she is still naked.

"Good morning, TaeTae!"Tiffany then greet Taeyeon cheerfully after he fed her a piece of the ham.

"Cutie. Where's my morning kiss?"Taeyeon can't help but to stroke Tiffany's cheek with his hand. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany moved forwards and gave each other a kiss.