Honeymoon

Princess' LOVE

Chapter 2 - Honeymoon

"Taeng, please take care of your wife well."Mrs Kim reminded as they walk the new husband and wife to the departure hall.

"Don't be too rough yeah."Mr Kim added. Tiffany blushed at Mr Kim's comment. She instantly felt worried about their first night.

"Yah, daddy! You're making Tiffany shy."

"Honey!"Both Mrs Kim and Taeyeon stopped Mr Kim from going any further.

"Okay okay. You guys better get going soon."Mr Kim didn't continue what he was supposed to say thanks to both his dears.

"Bye bye daddy. Bye bye mommy. Please take care as well."Taeyeon said as he went forward to give them each a hug. Tiffany did the same as well.

"Don't worry too much, Tiff. Just relax and enjoy. Taeng won't be too hard on you, he loves you so much."Mrs Kim whispered into Tiffany's ears as Tiffany hugged Mrs Kim. She blushed at Mrs Kim's words.

"Now what did you say to my Tiffy?"Mr Kim asked as he saw the shades of pink on her cheeks.

"That's enough. You're scaring her."Taeyeon butt in and didn't allow the two to continue. He put his arms around Tiffany's waist before he pulled her closer and kissed her cheek.

"So cute."And he kissed her again. Tiffany scrunched up her face at his kiss.

"You're too disgusting, Taeng. She doesn't like your kisses."Mr Kim said and laughed at his son.

"No, she love my kisses. Right, Fany?"Taeyeon stroked her side up and down. Tiffany pinched Taeyeon's nose before she bravely leaned in to kiss his lips.

"Aigoo! This sweet couple!"Mrs Kim smiled happily at the sight of the couple.

"Are you tired, honey?"After Taeyeon put his backpack on the shelf right above of the seat, he sat down beside Tiffany.

"Yeah.."Tiffany settled her things before she fasten her seatbelt.

"Sleep after the plane have taken off, okay darling?"Taeyeon put his arms around Tiffany's waist and cuddled her. Tiffany yawned before she turned to look at Taeyeon who is staring at her. She then lean her face closer to him.

"I love you so much, honey."Taeyeon whispered softly to the figure beside him. He leaned down to give those lips a gentle kiss.

"I love you too."Tiffany mumbled onto his lips before she sit up and check that Taeyeon have fasten his seatbelt.

"You're such a little kid, TaeTae."Tiffany helped Taeyeon to fasten his seatbelt.

"You should always fasten your seatbelt the first thing you get onto a plane."Tiffany chided.

"You're here, I can't take it but to attend to you first."Taeyeon left up the arm rest before he put his hand on Tiffany's cheek and caress it gently before pushing her head on his shoulder.

"Aish.. You're always so cheesy."Tiffany moved closer to Taeyeon and lean on him.

"That's because I love you."Taeyeon mumbled on Tiffany's lips because he kiss her again.

The couple was walking hand in hand around Paris after their dinner, it's too early to go back to their hotel.

"Wait here."Taeyeon urged Tiffany to sit down on the rim of the fountain before he run off to somewhere.

"Where are you going?"Tiffany asked as she slightly shouted so that Taeyeon can hear her. Taeyeon just turned around to mouth "I love you" to Tiffany before he start running again. Tiffany giggled at her dorky husband and shakes her head. Tiffany fidget in her position as she stare at her flats thinking about what she's going to do when she is back in the hotel with Taeyeon. Just the thought of that made her broke out in cold sweat.