Bonding

Princess' LOVE

Chapter 3 - Bonding

Friday night 8.00PM

Taeyeon walked out of his car wearily as he had worked the entire day. All he wanted to do right now was to spend some time with his wife and son. His weariness was soon washed away when he saw both his wife and son playing together on the floor. He smiled when he saw his son learning how to make a 'castle' out of those colourful wooden blocks.

"Hi my sweethearts."Taeyeon squatted down beside them and put his bag on the floor beside him. Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into his embrace and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. Tiffany loosened the tie around his neck.

"Have you eaten, TaeTae?"Tiffany is the full time housewife after since she gave birth to Chung Hee, their 9 months old baby.

"No."Taeyeon pouted and shook his head, trying to act cute in front of his wife.

"I want to eat home cook food."Taeyeon whined.

"Okay okay. I will go heat up your share."Tiffany giggled before she walked into the kitchen to prepare food for her starving husband.

"Make some for yourself as well. I want you to eat with me!"Taeyeon rised his voice slightly so that Tiffany can hear him.

"I have taken my dinner. I will just watch you eat, I do not want to grow fat again."Tiffany had just lost a lot of weight after giving birth to Chung Hee.

"You're leaving me to grow fat alone?!"Taeyeon teased Tiffany with the same loudiness as he used earlier but this time round, he startled his little son. Chung Hee broke into tears when he heard his father's loud voice.

"Oh no no no... Daddy is sorry.."Taeyeon picked up his little son and comforted him.

"Don't cry... Sshhh.."Taeyeon made Chung Hee rest his chin on his shoulder as he rubbed his back up and down to console him.

"Is everything okay?"Tiffany asked as she heard her baby crying.

"Yeah.. Don't worry, wifey."Taeyeon managed to pacify his son down with him just walking around the house. Taeyeon put Chung Hee down on the playing mat and played with him.

"You're doing great, Chung Hee. Daddy loves you."Taeyeon praised his little son and to show him his love towards Chung Hee.

"Geee.."The little boy showed off his healthy pink gums to his daddy trying to communicate with him,

"Your saliva.."Taeyeon took out his handkerchief and wiped Chung Hee's saliva off his mouth. Out of mischief, Taeyeon snatched away the wooden triangular block in Chung Hee's hand. Chung Hee just looked at him and frowned.

"So like your mommy.."Seeing the cute frown, Taeyeon took the wooden cylinder block that Chung Hee was holding this time. Feeling frustrated, Chung Hee's expression changed before he wailed.

"Okay okay. Sorry sorry, honey."Taeyeon pass both the blocks that he snatched from his son but he continued crying without taking the blocks from Taeyeon's hands. Seeing that his son didn't stop crying, Taeyeon stood up and carried him in his arms and did the same trick he did just now. But after walking for half a minute, Chung Hee's cries still did not subside but it got even louder.

"What's wrong, darling?"Tiffany rushed out of the kitchen hearing her son crying for the second time. At the sight of his mother, Chung Hee stretched out both his arms wanting Tiffany to carry him.

"Mommy's here. Mommy's here. Hush hush, darling."Tiffany rubbed the little boy's back and he calmed down instantly in his mother's embrace.

"What did you do to our son?"Tiffany asked after Chung Hee calmed down.