1

Grey's p.o.v

"Okay hit it from the top guys"
"One,two,three,four"
"I never meant to let you leave,baby girl cause I DONT WANT ANYONE but you, you light up my world like stars,YOU sHINE SO DAMN BRIGHT,BABY I WANNA MAKE U MINE! Oo ooo owwooh" i sing.

"Okay soo that's all I got so far" I say

"Awesome seems good to me"
"Yeah I just need sum rest now"
"Okay dude you know we leave for the tour range. tonight right" says peter.
"Yes I know, I just need too get a little rest before I go places"
"Okay grey don't miss the flight" says Braden

I leave our rehearsal room and drive myself home.
When I get half way home I start tweeting.

'Its lonely without u you I miss you whitney'

Whitney is my ex girlfriend I was completely in love with her but then she died in a car crash and I miss her like crazy ever sents that day, nothing's really gone right, I just need someone to make me happy again

But it's not like I wanna rush anything at all.

I get into my car, I turn on the radio station "106.9" a drake song plays over my thoughts, I hate the idea of not thinking about Whitney but I need too get her out my mind, she would want me to be happy even if it isn't with her.

It's like god gave me this beautiful angel then one day after 2 years and 7 months he said I had enough happiness ,then took my angel away from me. I guess that can be counted as the worst day of my life, not to mention she was perfectly happy down here with me I believe.
Now her parents have to live without there little girl everyday they wake up they probably hate you for taking her god!

I wish I could hate you but all that you've done for me is a blessing and I am grateful.

Well shit drake your not helping me take my mind off of her. I turn up the radio and clear my mind, just in time for a Taylor swift song to come on.