5

Lyssa's p.o.v

I wake up to an arm around me.
And clothes on the floor, I check my clothes...which were still on me.
Then I turn around and see Braden sleep on the other side of my bed.

"What the fuck" I mumble.

"BRADEN, wake up don't you have somewhere to be" I half yell.

He still doesn't wake up soo I simply push him off the bed.

"What the fuck, babe"

"Leave" I say pointing to the door.

"What?"

"You have a meeting today" I say

"shit," mumbles Braden

"Yeah soo you need to hurry and leave"

"Not without a kiss" he says.

I debate whether I should or not but it's the only way to get him to leave.

I walk over too him and sit on his lap. and kiss him, when I try to pull back he pulls me back into the kiss and I can see what Greyson was talking about because Braden was sooo demanding with the kiss.

Then again it kinda turned me on.

Braden noticed that the kiss turned me on soo he laid down making me lay down with him.

But the kissing went on and Braden had only his underwear on, so I could feel 'it' and it just made everything worse cause he knew he had a boner,which he then took off my clothes, unusually fast.

When I had no clothes left on, he took off his underwear then grabbed a condom, and from there we went under the covers.

Although I liked it, I had just lost my v-card to a famous person, and it makes me mad at how easily I let him have it.

after awhile he was done and then grabbed all his stuff while putting on his clothes and left. I am not exactly happy right now because he comes and spends a night then takes my v-card, then he leave without a goodbye or a kiss.

Greyson was right.

What the fuck did I really get myself into.