3

Lyssa's p.o.v

"Soooo how,why,when,where" says allison.
"Umm on the plane,and I don't know how it happen plus I'm very excited" I say
"Umm lyssa" says journey
"Yes journey" I respond
"Do you remember a guy named jacob?" She says
"Yeah of course I do, that my boyfriend.......boyfriend?........awwh shit, my boyfriend"
"Yeahh u forgot about him" says journey
"Journey shut up,you act like Jacob never cheated on lyssa before, happened more then once anyway" says Allison which she imminently covers her mouth.
"Allison What did u just say?"
"Oops I wasn't suppose to say anything"
"Jacob cheated on me?MORE THAN ONCE AND U didn't TELL ME!"
"I'm sorry,he begged me not to he said he really loved you and didn't want u too leave him and he didn't mean to" Allison spits out.

"Wow... this is just great, you know wonderful day" i say
"But it still really didn't give you the right to Cheat on him" says journey
"JOURNEY SHUT THE FUCK UP NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR INPUT, I LITERALLY JUST FOUND OUT MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME MORE THAN ONCE ON PURPOSE, I WAS IN THE MOMENT WITH BRADEN I DIDNT KNOE THAT WOULD HAPPEN,PLUS HES FAMOUS HOW COULD I SAY NO,"

"okay all I'm saying is tht it's not right"

"What the fuck do u knoe about relationships, yours never last for a fucking month, soo exactly leave me alone, I'm the one over her hurt while you're trying to feel sorry for Jacob" I say to her.

"I'm not taking sides I'm just saying"

"Well u can just 'say' that somewhere else cause I'm not listening to you're bullshit anymore, your a stupid little brat"

"OH YEAH IM THE BRAT, IT WASNT MY IDEA TO SNEAK OUT OF UR HOUSE AND LIE TO YOUR PARENTS AND NOT TO MENTION YOUR NOT EVEN ALOUD TO DATE, ISNT THAT A SIN" yells journey.

"It may be a sin but you betraying your friend is a sin too so if I'm going to hell so are you sweetheart"

"Okay I would never betray you"

"Well now I can say that's a lie" says Allison.

"Don't you even Allison" says journey.

"She needs to knoe"

"Not now!"

"I need to knoe what"

"Journey slept with your boyfriend lyssa" says Allison.

After she says that it was like my heart sunk to the bottom of the ocean and I couldn't breath anymore, my own bestfriend for 13 years betrayed me by sleeping with my boyfriend and is now giving me a lecture about staying loyal when she helps my boyfriend become Ünloyal, it would be fine if it was only a kiss but they had sex.

"Are you okay" says Allison.

Tears fall from my eyes.

"I just can't believe, after all we have been through journey,YOU WOULD STAB ME IN THE BACK, you have no clue how much this hurts, I don't even want to be Around you"

"I'm sorry, I just didn't.... I didn't mean to hurt you"

"Your a little late," I respond hateful.

Then walk off.

"I'll meet y'all at the hotel, I just need some alone time" I say whipping my tears while grabbing my stuff and I walk away.

I wave down a taxi,and got in

"Take me too this hotel" I say handing him a card.

I didn't feel like talking much, I was in too much pain soo I laid down in the back seat and cried.

About time i got to the hotel, I looked like a mess.
The taxi driver looked at me.
"Umm look kid, you don't have to pay... it looks like your going through much harder things....uhh I'll help u with your bags"

I force myself to smile and try to say Thankyou but no words come out,
My heart literally hurts too much to speak.

"He brings my stuff in as I check in with the lady"

"Ahh your a lucky girl, you have the best room in the whole hotel"
"What?" I say.
She just smiles and hands me the key.

Me and the taxi guy take the elevator to the 13th floor which is the last one,then we head too room 11 which is what the key says.

It has double doors, the only one that does.

I open the doors and it's huge in the room, and it has stairs.

"Dang you got money don't you" says the taxi man.
"Umm noo, not enough for this room" i say.

I see a note on one of the room doors.
and it said.

Dear lyssa,
I stopped by but the lady said y'all hadn't checked in soo I changed your room # to this one I hope your not mad because I don't want such a beautiful girl mad at me, I like you alot lyssa soo also enjoy the roses and I'll stop by again too see u before the first concert.

I go in the room and I see roses and candy.

When I get out the room the taxi man was still there.

"Well thankyou,"
"U have one wonderful boyfriend, soo why we're u sad" he says looking at the note I had just read
"well he's not my boyfriend and I don't want to talk about why I'm said im sorry umm let me give u some cash" I say grabbing my purse
"Noo noo.. no need to" he says then he leaves.

I go look into the mirror and while off my smeared mascara that's now all over my face.

Then I text Jacob and break up with him, soon I fall asleep, but I was quickly awoken by knocking on the door.

I open the door expecting Braden but instead I see my friends.

"How did u afford this" says Allison
"I didn't Braden switched us out,and I didn't know about it" I respond

"Well I love it" says Allison

I look at journey, "soo are y'all gonna pick a room or not,I've already got my room and I'm very tired soo I'mma go back to sleep" I say dragging my self back into bed.

2 hours later I wake up to a scream.

I open up my door and Braden's right there.
"OOH HOLY SHIIIT,Braden are you trying to give me a heart attack" I half yell and he laughs
"Noo I missed you babe" he smiles and kisses me on the cheek.
Then he drags me out to his friends.

"This is the girl I was talking about"
Say Braden.

"Damn Braden she's prefect" says Ryan

"I know" he says.

"I'm glad you found a girl bro" says Greyson

"Yah I know" Braden responds.

"Ohh yeah lyssa I forgot" he hands me,journey and Allison a Backstage VIP pass

"Thankyou braden, but you didn't have too, you've already done soo much I mean look around" I say

"I only want the best for you" he says.

"You've given me the best now let me try to do that for you" I say.

"Wait" he says

I look around for a reason of why he said wait and then I look back at him and he's looking into my eyes.

"Lyssa whats wrong?"
"What do you mean"
"Why have you been crying"

Thinking about the reason hurts even more.

Tears start to form.

I shake my head and put on my flip flips and run away from him.
I run out the hotel room and go to the stairs.

When I make it outside the hotel I walk about a mile away and sit down at some old restaurant place.

Tears already coming down harder and faster then rain, it feels like every drop the hits the ground is a piece of my heart being torn apart.