Chapter 10

Lyssa's p.o.v

I think the biggest challenge was learning to accept Greyson for his past, knowing he's still in love with his ex.... Whitney i don't know how I feel about it, I mean she's not a threat, I mean the women is dead!

Anyways I just need to focus on everything else.. Greyson still hasn't even asked me out, I don't know what he's planning but I kinda hope it will mean something. while I sit at home my mother came into the room.

"How was the trip"

"It was fine"

"That's cool.. when I called journey's parents she said y'all weren't with her"

"She was lying"

"Oh really cause Trisha (journeys mom) is downstairs and we need to speak to you as journey"

Oh shit I really don't have time for this...
Like R you serious.

"Why is she here?"

"I just told you we need to talk you all young girls"

"Who is all..?"

"You,journey and your friend Allison"

"Oh wow mom your a pathetic bitch"
"excuse me?"

"Yeah you heard me"

"Give me your phone!"

"Yeah I will throw it down with you're grave"

"Honey! I haven't done anything to you"

"Yeah..you took away my freedom" I yell going downstairs.

When I get down there all I see is angry people and sad teens.

"Well well I see the devil has finally reached you lyssa" says trisha.

And I see you've aged very much I say in my head.
I look back seeing my mom coming down the stairs from my room.

"Soo lyssa journey has said that you forced her to go to a concert"

"Bullcrap, journey knew where we were going and she was all for lying about it"

"No I told you I did want to go with you,then u said you would tell everybody my biggest secret If I didn't go"

"Okay now first of all we were suppose to be bestfriends but I don't even know any of your secrets... Wait I actually do know one that you keep from me that I had to find out from another person while you still lied about it!" I yell

"You were never my bestfriend"

"Yeah apparently not sents you had s3x with my boyfriend!" I say smiling knowing I won this one.

Everyone was Speechless.

"I'm sorry" journey said

"Your a slut and a liar" Allison said.

"What? and you have room to talk Allison you get around soo much that I'm pretty sure your boyfriend lost count" yells journey.

"Okay but... at least the guys I hooked up with we're single an not taken by my bestfriend" says Allison

"Soo all of you girls are not pure" says my mom

"Actually I am" I say.

The whole night we were getting yelled at by our parents.... and it was just sad and combined with angry.
We didn't hear the end of it literally...
I got my phone taken from me and my parents grounded me for eternity.
They Said I was a disgrace and I deserved absolutely nothing.