Chapter 6

"So you are up?" I asked him, and his face said it all. He was shocked to see me. Amazement and fear. Those two emotions I managed to see during the time he was staring at me. It was almost like he wanted to eat me up. Without saying anything Pete only nodded.

"Are you going to tell me who sent you here?" I asked him strictly and looked into a mirror to somehow fix my wet hair.

"I would love to, but I really do not know who should send me here. I found a leaflet hanging on a pole saying that you are looking for a personal assistant, so I took the opportunity to go for an interview and you accepted me.

I was a bit confused, he looked nervous, but I was not sure if it was because of my presence, as I was standing in front of him almost naked or because he was lying. 

"So what was with the breakfast?" Another question followed.

"Well, I woke up early, took a brisk shower and my stomach growled because of hunger, so I went down to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for myself, but I felt so bad because you would be up so early too so I wanted to prepare something for you too. I did not know that you are not eating because someone is trying to kill you. Even Big did not mention that I should not prepare food for you......"

Pete looked at me and his eyes were so honest. I was scanning his body from head to toes. Even though he had mine clothes on and it was a bit bigger than his usual size he looked great. That after-sex hair was something so amazing. His light brown eyes.. "It seems that I have seen them somewhere, but I was just so unsure.."

I had to shake my head to get those thoughts out of my head, as we will need to leave shortly to see Kinn and his dog Porsche.

"If I found out that you are lying to me, prepare yourself.. You are going to die." I mumbled. "New clothes are in your room, go and freshen up, we will be leaving this house in the next 30 minutes."

His face was so surprised. I had to just order a maid to prepare his spare clothes, because the one he was wearing was stained from blood and cum and I sent them to be cleaned.

I turned around and did not care if he was still there or not, I took the towel from my waist.

"M.. Master?.." Pete mumbled, as he was still pinned on the bed. "I.. well.. uhm.. I cant leave... for.. uhmm. well Idontknowwhy.." He continued talking, so I turned around and faced him. He hurriedly closed his eyes, before he did so I noticed how his eyes focused on my dick.

I wanted to chuckle, but I managed to keep my strict facade on, however I tried to test him again. I walked closely to him, lowering my head to the side of his neck.

"You can't leave or you just don't want to leave..." I said with my most flirtatious voice and gently bit his neck.

"No... master... mmh... please... let me leave... aaahh..." Pete sweetly moaned. I could see how nervous he was from my presence. His heart was beating even faster than before, his palms sweaty, but he was somehow cute.

I continued to bite his neck gently, but then I started to move my lips down to his chest,

"Master... please.. don't... aah.. nooo." I had to stop right now. His eyes shut tightly. I stopped it even though it was so hard and my dick was even harder now. I quickly stood up from the bed and disappeared to the bathroom. I leaned against the wall, my dick throbbing with pain.

"How come that something like this can make me this horny.. Fuck this shit did not make any sense."

I started to talk to myself. I grabbed my dick and started to stroke up and down to relieve myself. I cannot go to see Kinn with a boner. That is a big no. I did not hear Pete leaving the room. But right after I finished myself I sent him a text.