Chapter 2

I woke up before the alarm rang. I had to freshen up. Even though I slept like a baby this weird dream was coming back to me and I felt slightly nervous about this upcoming meeting.

Inside the shower I realized that I don't know if I should go and prepare breakfast for my master or not. Does he drink coffee, tea, juice or warm milk? Fuck.. I am so stupid that I did not ask this.

I finished showering and dried my body. I looked down on my ankle. It was still there. A small tattoo that Arm with Pol gifted me. Thin line circling around my ankle with "PAIN" written there.

Remembering the moment I had to chuckle.

****FLASHBACK****

"Pete, are you sure you want a tattoo as your 18th birthday present?" Arm asked me again when we were standing in front of a tattoo shop.

"Yeah, that is why I am here." I chuckled and tried to grab the door knob but Pol stopped me.

"Are you really sure that this is a good idea? What if you don't like it as time goes by? What if it hurts and you will need to stop halfway?"

I was really happy to see them worried like this about me, I am not as weak as I look though, only thanks to that stupid training I had to endure before being adopted.

I gently pushed Pol's hand down and grabbed the door knob firmly.

"You don't need to worry about me. I will be fine. I'm more worried about you. Can you handle it?" I chuckled and entered the shop.

The shop owner smiled at me.

"Well, look at you young man. Such a positive energy. Your first tattoo?" I only nodded, "Come on sit here and tell me what would you like." I sat where he gestured and told him the idea that I had in my mind.

He was thinking for a while and drawing something on his ipad, after a few minutes he turned the screen to me and there it was. My future tattoo.

"This one is perfect. When can we start?" I smiled brightly at him.

"Well, sit here and we can start now." He pointed his finger to the tattooing chair, I took down my shoe and sock and pulled up jeans. The tattooist shifted attention to Arm and Pol.

"Do you want a small tattoo of your love?"

When I saw their faces I had to laugh. Finally someone other than me said that they are in love..

"Thank you.. Thank you so much.." I laughed and thanked that guy. I can now only hope that they will realize that they belong together.

It took him a short while before he printed out the sketch and redraw it on a paper that he printed on my ankle, when he peeled it off, it was stamped on my skin.

"It looks so good." He mumbled, looked at me and started to prepare the color he needed.

The sound of the tattoo machine was so nice. I felt like falling asleep. I was laying there and enjoying my time, whilst Arm and Pol were nervously looking around the shop, as he had different photos from different world competitions.

"Are you planning on getting one tattoo too?" he asked them and they just nervously mumbled to themselves.

"They don't like needles and blood.." I explained to him.

"Are they dating or not?" He asked blatantly

"No, they are not, but they should. They would be an amazing couple."

The tattooist chuckled and continued with tattooing my ankle.

It took him almost an hour before he finished. But I can remember the feeling that I had once he said that he is done with the tattoo. I fell in love the very next second I saw the tattoo.