Chapter 14

What was I thinking when I said that I love him? I don't even know him. I met him this morning and we are already in bed. However I must admit that I feel really great when I am in his embrace.. - naked...

His heartbeat is calm, breathing steady, eyes closed and perfect lips slightly parted. That warm breath is tickling me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Vegas chuckled and he ran his hands across my bare back. "You should sleep properly. Being a manager here is not an easy job." Vegas was still talking about the future, but I wanted to know more about my past.

"Why don't you want to tell me what happened in the past?" I blurted out angrily, as I sit up the blanket fell down and revealed his perfectly shaped naked body. The erection was visible. "We had three rounds and you are still horny?" I changed the topic really fast, my hole hurts and his dick is still alerted.

"I haven't touched your body for two fucking years. Do you realize how hard it was? There was even a certain time that I could not masturbate, because every time you and your perfect little ass appeared in my mind and I started to cry."

Vegas finally admitted that he cried because of me, now I need to know why.

"I want to know more.. Please.." I pleaded. "Pete, please lay down and I will tell you how we met.. Okay?" He tried to bribe me with this, but what can I do? I laid down and placed my head on his broad chest, listening to his heartbeat and the story of how we met.

I haven't heard a more ridiculous story in my life.

My family was killed when I was younger; me being the only survivor, boxing champion. Later on I was even adopted. Vegas did not forget to mention that I worked for him for a few weeks before I got injured because of someone named Forth, who I eventually killed later on. My body was not found and they all thought that I was dead. I had 2 best friends, they are down south and they would love to see me.

"How do you know that they would love to see me?"

I noticed this spark of guilt inside his eyes. "When I saw you, I called them. They are on their way here.." He wanted to say something else, but my finger stopped him right in the middle. "I don't think that I can trust you with this one, but if you are telling the truth they can say more to it right?" Vegas' head nodded with my finger still resting in the middle of his lips.

The spark of guilt was now a spark of need.

"No, we are not having another round.." I tried to push his hands away, but it was so damn hard, as his lips took my pointed finger inside and he started to gently suck on it. His hands started to attack my bare back. Inch by inch exploring every naked piece of my skin.

Vegas knew all of my spots, every gentle touch with his rough fingers made me moan.

"I want to listen to your moans every day and every night, Pete." Vegas whispered into my ear seductively. As his breath touched my earlobe my shaft hardened. "Shh, baby.. Let it all out. Please give up, dont resist it anymore." I had to bite my lips really hard to not let out another moan, Vegas and his naughty mouth started to drive me crazy.

As his hands started to knead my ass cheeks I gave up, I let go of every chain inside my head. The more his hands were kneading my cheeks, the more I felt my breath speeding up. My stone hard shaft was touching his thigh, I somehow felt the urge to grind on his leg a little.

"You won't be doing this, baby." The chuckle right next to my ear woke me from the transe. "I'll take care of you, no matter what." His hand left my ass cheek and moved to my shaft pushing against his thigh.

The touch was mesmerizing. I felt every touch of his fingers, stroking it up and down. My shaft started to twitch. "Aaaa aaah...." His voice appeared right next to my ear.. "Do not come yet, wait a little. This is no fun.."