2- Kennedy

❤️ kennedyleclerc, arthurleclerc, lorenzotl, joris_trouche, pierregasly, scuderriaferrari and 837,000 others tagged: charlesleclerc

tagged: charlesleclerc

kennedyleclerc: the Snapchat I got from my favorite brother and favorite person
charlesleclerc: miss you too nugget and you're also my favorite person and sibling. great pic of me
arthurleclerc: umm you have two other brothers @kennedyleclerc why aren't @lorenzotl or I your favorite brothers
💬 kennedyleclerc: because you're not @charlesleclerc is, but I still love you and @lorenzotl a lot
georgerussell: miss you little leclerc. when are you coming to a Grand Prix so your brother can stop moping around and complaining about how he misses you
💬 charlesleclerc: don't expose me @georgerussell and also of course I miss my little sister I haven't seen her in so long
jamarrchase: omg @joeburrow look at @kennedyleclerc page she's so pretty
💬 kennedyleclerc: thank you
💬 joeburrow: she is very pretty ☺️
charlesleclerc: everyone in my sisters comments stop commenting that she's pretty. it's my job as her big brother to compliment her and no other guy will
💬 kennedyleclerc: bear please don't worry too much they're just being nice
💬 pierregasly: and you'll have to deal with me, her other brothers, and all the other drivers

Kennedy's pov

I posted on my instagram the Snapchat that my brother sent me. After posting it I received comments from two people I didn't know. I went to their pages and scrolled through their pages. One of the players caught my eye. As I kept scrolling through his page I received a dm from him. I didn't open it right away because I am surprising Charles at the Grand Prix. I have a plane that I can use through vista jets. Since I was in Hawaii already for a photoshoot the plane ride should take about 10 hours. I will make it to Austin tonight and just in time to get some sleep and surprise Charles. I am planning on going to the paddock and surprising him in the Ferrari motor home. I have everything in place to surprise him and have already gotten help from Pierre, George and the rest of the Ferrari team.

*skip plane ride*

Once I arrived at the Austin airport I picked up my bag and looked for Pierre. He texted me where to find him since he parked. I walked to where he told me and saw him waiting for me. Pierre helped me with my bag and we headed to the hotel. It took about 30 minutes to get back to the hotel. My room was ready and once I checked in I headed up to the room. I was on a different floor than the rest of the drivers to make sure that Charles wouldn't see me. I made a group chat with Pierre, George and Carlos so we can keep in touch to make sure the plan went as smoothly as possible. After getting a couple hours of sleep it was finally the day that I get to surprise Charles. I had Pierre drive me in the morning and hung out in the Alphatauri garage. Once I knew that Charles was in the Ferrari garage since Carlos texted me I made my way over there. Carlos and I had Andrea (Charles' athletic trainer) to distract him. As Andrea and Charles were in there conversation I snuck up behind Charles and wrapped my arms around his waist. At first he didn't know who it was but he turned his head and saw it was me. He was shocked, but I knew he was so happy to see me. He quickly turned around and gave me a big bear hug. He spun me around. As Charles and I were having our sibling moment I noticed the two people who commented on my post yesterday. The one with the blonde hair kept looking over at Charles and I. I also recognize the blonde one as the person who sent me the dm last night. I never opened it since I was so tired and busy this morning.

After Charles and I finished our moment we walked over to them. Charles kept me close to him, but he introduced me to them. "Hey guys this is my little sister Kennedy. Kennedy this is Joe and Jamarr they are here as vip guests. They both play in the nfl for the bengals." I nodded my head and listened to what Charles had to say. I gave both of them a smile. My brother, Joe and Jamarr continued with their conversation and I just watched them converse. After a while Xavi and Andrea came over to us to tell Charles that it was time to get ready for the race. Charles was already in his race suit and gear so he had to warm up and go to his meetings. Charles gave me a hug and whispered "I know that these weekends sometimes can be hard for you and being around new people can also be difficult for you. If you need to decompress and have your own space you can go into my drivers' room okay." I looked at him and nodded my head. Once he knew that I was okay and all set up for the race he followed Andrea to get warmed up.

After a while it was time for him to get in his car and go out to the starting line. Before they moved Charles to the grid I went up to the car. Charles and I did our handshake, I kissed his helmet and finally stepped away from the car. Like all races I'm at Xavi gave me a headset. Once I put them on I spoke to Charles and had the same conversation I normally have with him. "Bear radio check." I waited a couple of minutes "Nugget I hear you loud and clear." Once I received his response I continued "drive safe out there bear. You got this I know you do. Go make Jules, Papa, Maman, and I proud. I believe in you and will be here for you no matter what the outcome of this race is. Now go out there and kick ass." After one of my normal speeches, Charles responds "I love you." I quickly respond "to the moon and back." After our conversation Charles had to focus on the race. No matter how many times I've watched Charles race I still get nervous.

As I was watching Charles and the race the blonde man finally walked up to me. "Hi I'm Joe. I know we didn't have time to talk but I figured I'd try and strike up some conversation." I quickly looked at him and I got lost in his eyes and his smile. I shook off these feelings quickly so I could respond "hey I'm Kennedy, but you already know that. Sorry I didn't respond to your dm earlier I was tired from traveling and then came here in the morning." He nodded in understanding. As the race continued we both continued talking to each other and watching the Grand Prix. We just talked about some of the basic information. Since the conversation went pretty well and we both wanted to focus more on the race we exchanged numbers and our social media usernames.