5- Charles

After dinner with my little sister we went back to the hotel to get some much needed rest. I will be in Austin for a couple more days before going to the next Grand Prix. Unfortunately with Kennedy's work schedule she may not be able to make it to the next two races so it is a pleasant time being able to spend my time with her.

After waking up I decided to see if Kennedy wanted to get breakfast together before we both started our busy days. I had meetings and some videos to do and Kennedy had some meetings, photoshoots and videos to film.

*text messages*

Charles: Hey little sis do you want to get breakfast together before we start our busy days

Kennedy: Hey of course bear I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby

Charles: okay sounds good see you in a few

*end of text messages*

I put my phone down and got dressed quickly. I threw on a pair of black jeans and a light blue t-shirt. I made sure I had my phone and wallet before heading out the door. I took the elevator down and went to the lobby. Once I reached the lobby Kennedy was already waiting for me. "Hey bear, so I found a cute coffee shop we can go to for breakfast. It's called Try Hard Coffee." I nodded my head and we headed to the car to go to breakfast. Once we arrived at the restaurant we were quickly seated. The restaurant wasn't crowded so we were able to be seated. We looked through the menu and we both got omelets and coffees. Kennedy and I both got western omelets and iced coffee.

After we ate we went back to the hotel. I didn't have anything to do today since I was given the day off to rest. Since I didn't have work I'm filming some videos with Kennedy and I'm going to her photoshoot with her today. I'm excited to see her in her element since I haven't been able to in years due to f1 and I feel bad because Kennedy has always been able to come and watch my races. Kennedy started filming and was explaining what she was doing throughout the day. She also introduced me in the video. We made it to the car again and went to Kennedy's photoshoot. Kennedy was modeling different clothes. She looked amazing in all of the outfits. I took pictures of her as well to also post on instagram.

The photoshoot lasted for about two hours. Once she was finished she changed back into the clothes she came to the shoot with. We decided to walk around and sight see for a bit. After a while both of us were hungry so we decided to grab some burgers. While we were sitting down for lunch I noticed that Kennedy got a text. She smiled down at her phone then quickly responded. I wanted to know who it was but I also didn't want to push so I didn't ask for now. After lunch we continued to film videos for her youtube until it was night and decided to have a movie night together.

 After lunch we continued to film videos for her youtube until it was night and decided to have a movie night together

🔵⚫⚫⚫

⚫🔵⚫⚫

⚫🔵⚫⚫

⚫⚫🔵⚫

⚫⚫🔵⚫

(pretend the second to last picture is kennedy and then the last picture is charles and kennedy when they were younger)

❤️ arthurleclerc, kennedyleclerc, joeburrow, georgerussell, kellypiquet, carlabrocker, kikagomes, and 655,701 others 

📍Austin, Texas

📸  kennedyleclerc

charlesleclerc: so proud of my little sister. you're living out your dreams of being a model. i know i'm you're older brother and people find it out of the norm for us to be so close, but you truly are my favorite person and best friend. you always know how to make me laugh and smile even when i'm down from life or races. spending time with you always calms me and brings a smile to my face. i couldn't imagine life without you and i'm going to miss you until i see you again in a couple of weeks. love you forever nugget. 

💬 kennedyleclerc: bear you're my favorite person. i couldn't imagine my life without you. thank you for always being by my side through thick and thin. i love you

arthurleclerc: @lorenzotl why do charles and kennedy always write such sweet captions for each other, but meanwhile we get nothing

💬 lorenzotl: i have no idea but why aren't we loved

carlabrocker: pretty sister. we need to get together soon 

💬 kennedyleclerc: of course text me we'll set something up 

landonorris: charles how is @kennedyleclerc related to you she's so talented and pretty 

💬 georgerussell: yeah mate how is she your sister 

kellypiquet: so pretty bestie. you're so talented. i miss you and i know p does too 

💬 kennedyleclerc: thank you kel and i miss p too 

maxverstappen: look at my best friend go off 

💬 landonorris: max she's my best friend 

💬 carlossainz: guys relax she's my best friend 

💬 georgerussell: how is she your guys' best friend 

💬 alexalbon: yeah she's mine

💬 pierregasly: all of you are wrong she's my best friend. she's my sister from another mister

kennedyleclerc: boys you all are my friends 

kikagomes: the girls and i are her best friends

joeburrow: so pretty and talented. i love the outfits and photos   

A/n pretend that the a lot of the nfl games are during some of the months of f1  instead of just during the september- november f1 races.