10- Joe

Joe's pov

*Text message*

Joe: Hey I enjoyed last night. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tomorrow

Kennedy: hey joe of course i would, is it casual or fancy?

Joe: its not too fancy and not super casual so i would say wear a sun dress

Kennedy: okay perfect, can i know where we're going

Joe: no its a surprise

Kennedy: aww come on please

Joe: no, but i promise you'll enjoy the date

Kennedy: okay fine i'll be ready for our date, what time will we be going

Joe: i'll come and get you at 7:30

*end of text message*

It was mid afternoon so I had plenty of time. I decided to get us a reservation at a restaurant. The restaurant isn't going to be too fancy since I know that super fancy and expensive places aren't really what she enjoys. I decided to take her to one of my favorite restaurants and then plan to take a walk on the beach together. I was nervous because this is going to be our first official date and I don't want to mess anything up. I decided to get ready for the date today. I decided to wear jeans and a shirt with black nike jordans.

(Joe is wearing this outfit without the hat and with jordans)

After I got dressed I did my hair and headed out to pick up Kennedy since it was getting close to when we needed to be at the restaurant. I was nervous on the way to her house since this was going to be our first real date. When I arrived I took a deep breath and went up to ring the bell. Once she answered I held her hand to lead her to the car and opened the door for her.

Once we were both buckled in I handed her the aux chord to let her play whatever music she wanted. She played Taylor Swift, which I didn't mind at all. I found it adorable how she would quietly sing along and nod her head to the music. The car ride didn't take too long before we were at the restaurant.

*skip the date* 

The date and dinner went really smoothly. Now we're back in the car and I'm driving Kennedy back off. As we were getting closer to her place I looked over since we were at a red light and noticed that she fell asleep. I decided to park the car and let her sleep a little bit longer before I would try and carry her. As I let her sleep she looked so peaceful. I quickly took a picture and then put my phone away. I put one of my arms under her legs and the other around her back to pick her up but once I did Kennedy started to stir a little bit and woke up. She realized we were back at her place and looked at where my arms were and her cheeks instantly turned bright pink. I put her down so we could walk together. I held her hand and led her towards her apartment. I kissed her cheek and said goodnight. I watched as she went inside making sure the door was closed and she was safe before going back to my car. I started the engine back up but before starting my drive back home I pulled out my phone and posted some of the pictures from tonight.