8- Joe

I checked my phone after the game. When I checked my phone I saw that I had a notification from Kennedy. It was a text congratulating me on the game and telling me I did well. The conversation progressed into us planning on having a movie night tonight. Once I showered and finished with my media duties I went home and got ready to have a facetime movie day with Kennedy.

I grabbed some food and got changed into sweats. I went to my living room, sat down, grabbed the tv remote and put some blankets on. After settling in for a little bit, Kennedy facetimed me. I picked up and we started trying to choose which movie or tv show we wanted to watch. We decided on watching Marvel movies together. I chose Captain America Winter Soldier. Kennedy was also in her sweats and cuddled up with a blanket. This facetime call was really comfortable to be on and I didn't feel like I had to talk about anything and we could still have a good time being in each other's company.

We were so invested in the movie. Once the movie finished I started the next Captain America movie. Halfway through the movie I noticed Kennedy's eyes getting droopy, but she was trying to stay up. As we kept watching the movie we both started drifting off to sleep. I didn't want to hang up on her so I decided to go to my room, plug in my phone and start to fall asleep while on facetime.

It was the next morning and I woke up before Kennedy. I decided to stay on the phone and got ready for the day. By the time I was ready Kennedy woke up. "Joe did I fall asleep on the phone?" I nodded at her question. Kennedy looked down embarrassed. Her cheeks turned red and she was quiet. "Kennedy it's okay don't be embarrassed about it. It was really cute." She just looked at me and smiled. We both took our time getting ready for the day since I had a day off and Kennedy was editing the videos and photos that she needs to get up for her various accounts.

As Kennedy edited her photos she showed me the final products. I smiled and told her that they looked amazing. Although Kennedy and I were just relaxing I was still in my head. I didn't know what last night was. I wanted it to be a date, but I didn't want to assume that Kennedy also thought it was a date. I didn't know how to ask Kennedy what she thought last night was, but I also know that it would be better to have the conversation sooner rather than later. I can't believe I'm like this. I've never been this nervous before. I decided to send a text to JaMarr to get advice from him even though I may get ribbed for this, but I'm willing to taking it just to figure out what to do about Kennedy.

*Text Message*

Joe: jamarr i need your help

JaMarr: what's up dude

Joe: okay so last night kennedy and i were on facetime watching movies together and we both ended up falling asleep

JaMarr: oh my god dude you had a date with kennedy

Joe: maybe i don't know if it was a date or not

JaMarr: how do you not know if its a date or not. dude did you not tell her that it was a date

Joe: no i didn't and now i wish i did because i'm confused. what do i do

JaMarr: honestly dude just text her and ask if it was a date or you could text her and ask to take her on an actual date

Joe: okay i'll ask her on an actual date so that way we avoid the awkwardness of me asking what last night was

*End of text messages*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An

This update is short due to my heavy school schedule and work load. I will try and update longer parts when I have a break starting this upcoming week.