{ Chapter 4 } - Helping Out & Comfort

Y/N stared she met a good friend of Karube and Arisu his name was Chōta he is the shortest among the 3 of them & his hair often combed well

Y/N stared she met a good friend of Karube and Arisu his name was Chōta he is the shortest among the 3 of them & his hair often combed well. He has a mole on his right cheek and dark coal eyes.Y/N also met a women Shibuki she had long brown hair and wore a basic white office outfit.

Y/n was currently trying to treat Chōta properly but they both kept on shouting when every-time y/n tried to treat him "I do not believe you Y/N! where any type of doctor before this NOPE! I do not believe it at all" y/n groaned " I WAS A PSYCHOLOGIST AND I WENT TO MED SCHOOL WHAT PROOF DO YOU NEED CHŌTA" Chōta made a face scratching his chin "Pretty Suspicious hmmm Pretty SUS" Arisu nodding "Indeed pretty sus" Shibuki giggled to herself when y/n shouted back at them "I'LL LEAVE YOU TO DIE WITH THAT CRISPY BURNT THUNDER THIGHS LEG" Chōta grinned posing "Love my thunder thighs" Y/n was close to losing it and so was everybody else they all holding in their laughs. Y/N helped heal some of Chōta's leg and advised him to take some of this cream that would help with the burn and pain killers to numb the pain abit.

Y/n continued to chat with the group but sighing when she looked at the time "I have to go" she said waving her hand to the group "Oh where you going?" Y/N smiled "Back to Ivy I'll see you around" Arisu nodded the H/Cnette started to head to the exit with arisu following along to see her off.

Y/N continued to talk to arisu on her way to the mall exit she smiled at him and opened the door taking a few steps and rushed back to Arisu engulfing him in a hug "Okay goodbye hug and also here this is my address if you need any help or just need a place to stay" Y/N have a soft smile "I'll gladly help you whenever you need just reach out to me Aru" Y/n whispered to Arisu and turned back to the exit and left with arisu staring at Y/Ns retreating figure and back at the paper in his hand.

___________________________

Y/N opened the door to Her and Ivy's place and met with a large plant pull her too Ivy handing upside down "your safe" Ivy pecked y/ns face "Oh thank god your safe I thought you were dead or something bad had happened" She held Y/Ns cheeks with her pale green hands a look of worry on her face Y/N smiled "I'm fine Ivy see I'm fine the thing is are you fine?""I'm alright" y/n nodded "Also I feel the blood rushing to my brain can we have dinner please?" Ivy nodded putting Y/n down from the plant that was hanging her upside down and Y/N smiled taking Ivy's hand and dragging her to the dining room "Whats for dinner!" Y/N said plopping herself on a chair while Ivy headed towards the kitchen and walking back with two plates.

Rice and curry along with a glass of F/D Y/N smiled kissing Ivys hand and starting to eat while talking to Ivy about the photo and what things she just found out "Really so you think this the squiggly lines and circle is a map?" Y/N nodded "Yes Ivy" Ivy hummed "Sounds stupid" Y/N had a frown "But I'll believe you" Y/N smiled turning off the phone "Thanks Red" Ivy smiled "of course love" The H/Cnette kissed the red head who kissed back.

Y/N rested in Ivy's arms with a smile "When are we even do our wedding" Y/N muttered OIvy smiled "Soon love don't worry" Y/n could only nod "Okay Red" "Let's go on a date tommorrow to the park"Y/N smiled "Park?" Ivy nodded "We can be with the plants and can have a picnic date" Ivy said Y/N giggled pecking her soft lips onto Ivy's cheek "Sure I'll be fine with going on a picnic with my love of my life" Ivy stared at Y/N who closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Ivy continued to stare at Y/N tears slowly prickling her eyes as she held Y/N close Something bad was gonna happen she knew it she just didn't want it to believe something bad was gonna happen Y/N could hear Ivy's sniffles but she kept quiet.

___________________________