{ Chapter 23 } - Wounded

The footsteps of boots followed the girl and the male in her arms the firing of bullets never ending making the girl  Tsk in annoyance darting around the alleyway corner holding onto Chishiya bridle style while dodging bullets being fired at her r...

The footsteps of boots followed the girl and the male in her arms the firing of bullets never ending making the girl Tsk in annoyance darting around the alleyway corner holding onto Chishiya bridle style while dodging bullets being fired at her repeatedly.

Chishya looked up to Y/n eyes sparkling in interest watching her parkour through the alleyway "How the actual fuck are you so slow" Y/N said looking at Chishiya who rolled his eyes in her grasps. He pointed to the right "take a right I know a short cut near the park you waned to visit before" Y/N nodded feeling her body be impaled by something on her left thigh making her gasp and turn her head quickly to the king of spades who stood there holding his gun reloading it and his hood lifting glaring at her while she stuck her tongue out turning right and watching the king of spade stand still watching her run away.

Y/N looked at chishiya and back infront of her "just go straight ahead and left then take another left and right than continue to go straight ahead we will be out soon" Y/n nodded "Got it" she continued to dart around the small space to find the open street leading to the park making her furrow her brows in total concentration. Y/N eyes stared ahead of her as she continued running straight ahead Chishiya clinging onto the woman who picked up her space ignoring the pain that is coming from her thigh.

A victorious smile reached Y/ns face seeing the park not to far. Light shining at the very end of the alleyway which Y/n started laughing with joy running into the streets panting dropping chishiya and herself onto the floor "Holyyyy shitt" Y/n said wiping sweat off her face and had a smile planted on it.

Chishiya stared at her before at the girls thigh "Y/N your thigh" y/n paused and looked down at her thigh before grimacing "its been shot fuck..." Chishiya muttered looking at the wound closely and looked back at Y/n who held an annoyed look "Damn it" Y/n whispered and looked at chishiya who stared at her intensely. Y/n continued to stare at chishiya confused "What?" She asked tilting her head while placing a hand on the wall to pull herself up but failing "Fucking Hell!" y/n whisper shouted while Chishiya walked over pulling her up "Don't move a lot we can find a place with a first aid kit somewhere" Chishiya said holding Y/n close while she let out a huff of annoyance nodding while Chishiya helped her walk towards the nearest place that might have a first aid kit which was a pharmacy nearby.

Y/n let out a sigh as she sat on the floor holding a cloth on her thigh while Chishiya was searching for a first aid kit "Fucking Hell I didn't think he would shoot me!" Y/n said pouting "Asshole of a move" footsteps were heard "Y/N found it" the h/Cnette smiled softly "good Hand it over so I can try patch myself up" y/n motioned for Chishiya to pass ehr the first aid kit but only received a blank stare "I'm going to patch you up I was a doctor" Y/n lips parted while she widened her eyes "You were a doctor?! AWESOME! I was a psychiatrist" Chishiya knelt down to Y/n while she was blabbering about her past life forgetting her wound once again "Tell me more after for now just bite onto this while I start to take the bullet out of your thigh"
y/n nodded taking the cloth from chishiya is hand and put it onto her mouth "Okay I'm going to put some numbing spray first to make it not hurt that much" Chishiya said while Y/n nodded.

Y/n closed her eyes biting onto the cloth in her mouth feeling the spray and a cold metal item 'what the fuckk' she thought shutting her eyes tightly feeling something pull out of her wound. Y/N opened her eyes before looking at her thigh seeing that Chishiya bandaged it up neatly and tight. The h/Cnette leaned her head on Chishiya is shoulder as he held her close "my place is near here... I think?" Chishiya rolled his eyes before helping the girl up "Show me the way" Chishiya held the H/Cnette while she told him the directions to where her building was.

Y/n smiled with joy seeing the familiar building that had plants surrounding it yet it was still neat and welcoming Y/n hoped it was just the same in the inside. Walking inside the building Y/n held onto the hallway wall guiding chishiya up the stairs as she hissed at the pain in her thigh before the duo arrived in front of her her apartment door "You live here" Chishiya asked while Y/n let out a huff "Don't start judging about where I live cause I will throw hands" chishiya chuckled standing beside Y/n who stood infront of a wooden door opening it "This is my home... I told my babies to go here before" Chishiya hummed holding the girls waist and walked inside Y/n smiled hearing some hyenas laughing and a scream "They found a snack already!" Y/n giggled before hearing Somebody clearing there throat. Y/n turned her attention to Chishiya who was looking at her with confusion while she laughed.

Y/n looked at the living room "BABIES I'M HOMEEE! Don't eat my friend!" Y/n shouted before looking back at Chishiya pecking his cheek "My room is over there just past the plant covered room" y/n pointed to a room across from a plant infested area "Okay I'll leave you there and make you something to eat..." y/n smiled "Awww your taking care of me puddin" y/n pecked the males cheek before wobbling over to her bedroom "You can start cooking I can tuck myself in" chishiya stared at the H/c female and sighed jogging towards her and picked her up bridle style like she did to him an Hour ago "Hey!" "shut up" chishiya said opening her bedroom door and headed to a bed "How is it still clean and tidy" Chishiya asked Y/n who whistled looking away "I dunno" she said shrugging feeling herself get laid down on the soft bed while she sighed happily closing her eyes hearing shuffling footsteps and the noise of a closing door.

Y/n smiled and started giggling to herself feeling a happy bubbly feeling growing in her chest due to the fact chishiya is taking care of her which was rare for people to see. Seems like it's special treatment for Y/n which she couldn't help but laugh hugging a teddy bear on her bed tightly.

____________

A/N: sorry this chapters short School had started once again for meee and I've been feeling sick lately but I will get better soon just wait my lovelies!