{ Chapter 35 } - Ivy...

Y/N sat on top of a car sitting while playing with her flare gun the gun had a unique shape and patterns due to the side of the barrel decorated with diamonds symbols

Y/N sat on top of a car sitting while playing with her flare gun the gun had a unique shape and patterns due to the side of the barrel decorated with diamonds symbols. Y/n groaned flopping down off the car and standing up planning to walk towards Niragi who knelt in front of a man a gun inside the roof of the man's mouth. Y/n stared at Niragi who was talking to the male which made Y/n hum before noticing bud and Lou looking at Y/n motioning her to follow them which she obliged too. Bud and Lou where like her kids so she would listen to them and believe in them but she also know when they where joking around or being serious. Y/n quickly rubbed Lou's forehead for a moment before starting to follow them.

Y/n followed Bud and Lou down the tunnel and past the road continuing to follow them till night hit making the H/Cnette scowl at the two hyenas "Where are you leading me? Sheesh I should of asked before" Y/n said pouting and crossing her arms with annoyance stopping when realizing she was at the park. Her heart broke for a moment just a millisecond when looking at the familiar gates that where lathered with vines and flowers along with moss. The metal poles on the brick gate where rusty the sign that held the park is name was dirtied and ruined making Y/n hold her heart for a moment before following the two "You wanted to visit Red didn't you" Y/n uttered with a soft voice giving a soft smile "I wanted awhile ago too but..." Y/n paused "It's been so long" Y/n whispered walking to the gates touching the brick wall before taking a breathe and pushing the gate an loud metal screeching sound hit the concrete pavement.

Y/n paused for a moment while bud and loud walked through her legs and ran to some familiars trees with blooming plants and flowers around an dark oak coffin with plant like designs on it while an puncture-resistant and leak-proof design inside was coated with walls of Satin and Velvet.

Y/n walked over the casket her fingers touching the side of the half couch open casket and frowned for a moment before looking to Ivy's body and back to the end of the casket before pausing quickly and snapping her head to the casket rushing to check where Ivy's decaying body was suppose to be laying in. Y/ns eyes darted around in panic the red headed woman was gone from the casket only a bouquet of flowers was inside the velvet casket making the H/cnette eyes widened "What" Y/n whispered eyes looking around frantically worriedly looking around to find Ivy "RED! ARE YOU THERE" Y/n shouted throughout the park while Bud and Lou sniffed the casket and snarted to walk around confused before looking at the frantic H/cnette rubbing her hand and sniffing it putting there snouts in it while Y/n continued snapping her head around frantically before back at the casket seeing Ivy still laying there making Y/ns shoulder shake for a moment thinking of the moment that had happened only a few hours ago as she grabbed Ivy's cold face crying while bud and lou started to whine hoping to relax the terrified woman. "Holy shit. Okay your here" Y/n whispered holding onto ivy tighter "Your here. Fucking hell" Y/n whispered seeing a rose growing from a pile of leafs "Oh Red" Y/n whispered clutching onto her crying "I saw you... Not to long ago just a few hours ago I saw you" Y/n whispered letting go of her and clutching onto the side of the coffin.  

Y/n sighed before sitting down leaning against the coffin speaking up "I don't think people love me. They love versions of me I have spun for them, versions of me they have constructed in their minds. the easy versions of me, the easy parts of me to love" Y/n said looking over at Ivy's pale face with a huge stretched out grin "It's hard to continue... I continue to live just for you though because if I font then whats the point cause I know you would beat my ass if we see each other" Y/n whispered. She brushed her hand on Bud and Lou's fur scratching it "I have our rings. I kept them on me cause it helped me from the past games I played." Y/n spoke up chuckling before starting to tell ivy about the stories on how she was playing the past games. after an hour Y/n let out a sigh resting her head against the coffin in a more comfortable position before speaking "Babies you guys can protect Mama right?" Y/n questioned to the two hyenas that nodded their heads quickly. A relaxed sigh escaped Y/n as she closed her eyes just to have a small time to lay her head down.

 A relaxed sigh escaped Y/n as she closed her eyes just to have a small time to lay her head down