{ Chapter 3 } - T A G

You swipe a piece of hair that was covering your right eye view on the glowing building in front of you

You swipe a piece of hair that was covering your right eye view on the glowing building in front of you. You took a deep breath allowing the air to go through your lungs and exit through your nose and walked to the apartment building with enchanting glowing lights while continuing your steps you noticed 3 people already at the building holding phones cluelessly.

Two girls in dresses one having their hair in a high bun the other having shoulder-length hair and a man with a blue tie and collared shirt standing staring at his phone.

You could only grin and started giggling to yourself when you started skipping towards the laser entrance and going through with an evil grin collecting a phone while it started turning on.

A familiar beep from the phone made you grin even wider while you headed towards a wall leaning on it and rocking your feet back and forth the 3 people stared at you with fear in their eyes "What? I just wanna make friends! Sheesh, the tough crowd" You said shrugging and laughing when more people passed through the entrance and continued their path to where the white circular table held all the phones.

Looking at each new participant the girls e/c studied them until a male who was walking in peaked her interest, and from what you could make out that he has dyed pale blonde hair close to silver with dark roots your thoughts told you that he was now gonna be yours due to him having pudding coloured hair Y/n hummed 'he looks like a pudding' Y/n thought laughing in her head she loved yet hated pudding but this pudding that she was looking at... She liked it cause he looked cute yet handsome.

Looking back again you noticed his hair reaching his shoulders and a mole under his left eye. He's notably shorter and wore a white Zip Up Hoodie with a white shirt underneath Runners and A pair of jeans he seemed to grab a phone and went to the charging port next to you.

He leaned on the wall after he plugged something in that you couldn't figure out but noticing him putting on earbuds and then pulling the hood up he wanted to stay mysterious, and he was also wanting to listen to some music but all you could stare at mainly was his pudding colored hair.

His hair Interested you which caused you to lean a bit closer to the male hearing the faint sound of music and bopping your head a bit and trying to take on the dude's features once again until hearing some voices "You think there's gonna be a doctor here?" "We can find one in every game" 2 males entered you stared at them closely taking in their looks

On the left was a lanky man with shaggy and messy black hair, his outfit was a basic Yellow T-Shirt with a grey zip-up hoodie and some shorts he had black eyes they were like pools of obsidian the man. On his right bleached blonde hair and some jewelry along with a black kimono with flower designs with leaf's he had dark oak eyes witch darted around after leaving the newbie you couldn't help but stare at them more with awe but they stared back at you than looked away.

You were confused on why they tensed up but you shrugged and looked at the pudding hair boy giggling under your breath while moving away from him by a couple of inches "Hehe Pudding" you whispered under your breathe hearing the pudding shuffle looking up to two boys and back on the floor while you turned back to the two boys who were now talking to a newbie who was wearing a cap and was confused.