Love in the family

Bell was sleeping in his room. Haruhime came in after knocking the door. She put the mug of water on the table. She saw Bell sleeping in the bed. She couldn't help but to stand and watch the sleeping cute rabbit. Watching him sleep for sometime make her mind go crazy. She couldn't hold it anymore. She was about to kiss him in the lips. Then suddenly Bell wake up.

Bell with a romantic smile" That was too close. Wasn't it Haruhime san."

Haruhime was speechless and was searching for some words.

Bell " Haruhime san, I would like to ask you something."

Haruhime shaking with head down " What is it Bell sama?"

Bell " Haruhime san , how do you feel about me?"

Haruhime was completely taken aback by his sudden question. She wondered why he asked such a question. Her imagination was going crazy.

Haruhime " Bell sama, if I am honest with you, I love you from the bottom of my heart. That day when I lost my hope, you came to save me. You never abandoned me. I wanted to repay your kindness. That's why I decided to serve you till the very end of my life. I am well aware of my weakness, but still I want to be useful to you. I just want to serve you in any way possible. "

Her voice was shaking as she said those words. Bell was really surprised by her feelings. He had never tried to lesson to her feelings before. Bell confirmed that this girl right in front of him is totally devoted to him.

Haruhime bowed down " I am really sorry Bell sama, I totally forget about you that day. I ignored you as if like you were a different person. I couldn't apologize properly all this time. I am really really sorry. "

Bell " Please rise your head, Haruhime san. It wasn't your fault at all. We can't resist the strength of a God."

Haruhime rise her head.

Bell decided to make her feel good.

Bell " Haruhime san, . As you can see I was laying in the bed without a pillow, how about you gave me a lap pillow?"

Haruhime was stunned by Bell's request. She just came back to reality . She sat on his bed and gave him a lap pillow. Haruhime's face was completely red.

Bell " It will pretty embarrassing for us if we stay staring at each other, so how about you read me a comedic hero story. "

Haruhime thought that she was dreaming. Haruhime then read a heroic tale for Bell. Both of them enjoy the story. Bell slept in Haruhime's lap. Haruhime thanked Hestia for giving her such an opportunity. She enjoyed stroking Bell's hair. Late night both of them felt asleep in the same bed.

In the morning, Health Mansion was in chaos. Hestia and Lili were shouting in their top of her voice. Welf and Mikoto had a smirk in their faces.

Hestia with all the money she got from the war game she paid off the 200 million dept. Then they decided on recruiting members into the Familia. Lili and Hestia were the ones conducting the interview. So many people came to join the Familia. But in the end they came up with only two new members. And they were Ryu and Aisha.

Ryu wanted to restart her life. She decide to choose Bell's Familia as they make her feel the same when she was back in her own family. She wanted to protect this family and be close to Bell. Astrea congratulated Ryu for finding herself a man. She had watched the wargame. She released her from her familia. Syr asked her never to let that man go. Both Ryu and Syr decided to be rivals from now on even though Ryu had the most probable chance.

Aisha joined Hestia Familia for her sister's protection. Bell had failed to protect her when Freya Familia attacked them. She promised Hestia she won't try anything funny on Bell unless he himself summons her into the bed.

Bell and others were really happy to have them on them as a family.

...

In the evening Bell and Lili went to the guild to report the new members. Bell had a long talk with Eina. Lili was little bit annoying as she was hitting on Bell. In the end, Lili dragged Bell out of there.

Lili was super angry for Bell being a womanizer. Bell tried to calm her down. Bell then decided to take her out for shopping. Bell brought new clothes for Lili. She was really surprised by Bell's sudden gift. Lili was really happy to get a present from Bell. She even showed her new clothes to her companions. The others girls were completely jealous of Lili. The other girls didn't even talk to him that night. Bell could only drop a sweat and watch.

...

The next day, Hestia and Bell were talking about their future plans. Hestia couldn't get over her hangover for Lili getting new clothes from Bell. Bell decided to take her out for a dinner that night, without nobody else knowing.

Bell and Hestia had a good dinner in an expensive hotel. They even danced together. Then Bell take her out to a jewelry shop, were Bell purchased a pendent for Hestia. She was really happy to have Bell as her first child. Then both of them went to the same spot were they promised to visit another day. They enjoyed the view of night sky and beauty of Orario. It was her happiest moment in Hestia's life ever since she came to to the lower world. She gave Bell a warm hug and thanked him for everything, the moon and the stars shine brightly in the background. Bell smiled with at most happiness in his heart.

...

Ryu was kind of angry and jealous when she got to know that Bell took Hestia out for a date. But she never intended to show it to anyone.

...

Loki Familia is holding a success party for the war game. Hestia and her children are invited to the party. As usual, Loki and Hestia got into the usual fight. Bell had a chat with Finn and Gareth. Then after that Aiz and other girls showed up to the party. Most of the men were over them . Some of the girls had developed Feelings for Bell, so they came up with the intension of impressing Bell. Bell could only drop a sweat and watch the crowd all over Aiz and other girls.

Bell and Ryu decided to have a drink. They set themselves in the corridor.

Ryu asked Bell how he feel about Aiz. Bell replied that he want to respect her true feelings. He wanted to repay her someday. He said he still admired her, but as a teacher from now on.

Ryu was relied.

Bell thanked Ryu for joining his family. Ryu swore that she will protect her family from now on.

Ryu then thanked Bell for saving Syr and herself. Bell replied that he just did the duty of a companion.

Ryu was blushing when she heard the word companion.

Then it was time for dancing.

Bell then asked Ryu weather he could have this dance. Ryu was taken aback for a second that invitation. Then she accepted his hands. Then to they began dancing , totally forgetting their surroundings. They danced happily to their heart's content. Both of them good together as I'd like a couple.

Hestia and Lili were shouting to Bell to stop while Asfi was holding them by her wrist ,under Hermis' order. Aiz and other girls felt super jealous. Finn and others could only drop a sweat and watch the beautiful dance between the two.