Chapter 1

Ruby (media) POV

I wake up to the smell of violets. Ugh, why violets? I hate violets! I sit straight up and looking around my bedroom. It was in my 10 by 10 feet room, I shutter. I'm a total claustrophobic. I jump out of my king size bed and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror, and look at my blue orbs. "Ruby Scarlett, you are the most hideous and fattest girl at school." I pick up my curling iron.

I curl my long pink dyed hair. I put on my extra-extra-small strapless shirt and my booty short, because I'm so rebel not to wear my school uniform. I quickly put on my Levi shoes. I'm also the biggest tomboy at the school! I run down stairs for breakfast.

"Good morning Ruby! I made breakfast today. Since I'm off today, I'll be here waiting for you!" My mom was always working and never was home. I quickly grab some dark black and ruby red pancakes. Mom was probably gonna give the meat food to my pet. Demon, my pet dog. He is a very large dog, black and shaggy. I quickly got in my black Lamborghini and drove away.

"Hey Ruby! Over here!" My best friend Raven Skotádi hollered to me from across the school. "OMG! RAVEN!" I hopped out of my Lamborghini and ran over to her. I gave her a quick hug. "I'm totally loving that outfit," she said pointing her finger at my outfit. We both linked arms and skipped to PE. All the boys we skipped by ask for our phone numbers and were taking pictures of us. We are so ugly and unpopular.

"So class I'm gonna give back your test results on the muscles in your body!" Coach Diamond passed back our test. I look at my test, I got a A-. I burst into tears, I have failed and my mom is gonna get the rod! "Hey everyone! I got a D+!" I look and see MacKenzie, the smartest girl in school. Everyone clapped, besides me and Raven.

I look at Coach Diamond, to tell her my grade must be wrong. "Coach, you gave me and Raven the wrong grade. We both deserve F." But she didn't look at me, she stared at Raven. Then she suddenly turn into some monster thing. And she lunge at Raven.

I shot my hands up, spraying water on her. Then I brought my hands down, and lightning shot her from above. Raven stared at me, "That...was...AWESOME!" Then this guy from out of nowhere showed up. "You both need to come with me." I could barely keep my eyes open. "Catch her!" Those were the last words Raven said before I fainted into warm arms.

When I finally wake up I see Raven, a boy in black, and another boy with oil on him. Both of them weren't body build, but looked cute. "Hey Raven, where are we?" She wakes over to me, "Camp Half-Blood. It's a place for demigods. Did you know you were a demigod?" I stand up, "Yeah, I know what a demigod is. My mom's a demigod." She smiled brightly, "So is my dad!" I high five her and walk outside.

The demigods whisper things as I walk by. I know I'm ugly, but they don't have to talk about me behind my back. I run until I bump into someone. "You ok?" I look up and see Leo. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just, that they talk behind my back. Saying that I look worst than a Fury." He laugh, "Well I don't think that. So forget what they say." He gave me that crooked smile. I couldn't resist the feelings I felt. I kissed his lips, softly. He pushes his lips back, harder and stronger. We keep going like this, trying to be stronger than the other. When we finally separate, I look into his brown orbs while he looks in my black orbs.

"Ruby, will you be my girlfriend?" I look at him, surprise by this. All I did was kiss him and now... "Yes. I will Leo!"

If this sounds like a story you read by someone else, do tell me. Thank you!