Chapter 5

Raven POV

I races over to the Big House. "Chiron, we have a prophecy. We need a quest." He nods, "Yes, I guess you're right." He trottes out the Big House with me on his back. We go to the infirmary and Rachel haves green smoke coming out of her again. Gross.

The prophecy from before were lies

I said the words wrong to have some fun

Kronos and Gaea are rising

But you must go to Goode

Octavian is like so hot and smexy, oops sorry!

Anyway, Raven and Ruby last names are wrong

Their godly parents are lies

They must learn the truth as Chase and di Angelo

She lands on her own two feet and walks away. She mutters something about teddy bears. And I guess Nyx not my mother. It's Athena and Annabeth is my full sister.

Ruby POV

Now I learn I'm full sibling with Nico and half with Hazel. Perfect! Now, I just need a boyfriend. Let's see; Leo not here, Will dating Sky, Percy gots Raven. I mean Annie. I sigh. There's no one left....

Annabeth POV

Why is Raven my full my sister? Why does my mom hates me. "Mom, she's gonna take my Percy! I will be Annabeth Jackson! Well, I technically am, but I want the ring and the wedding and the whole thing! Mom, mom, mama, mother, ma-"

"WHAT!?!?!" my mom bolts but that's really Zeus thing.

Percy POV

I like Annabeth. But I think I like Raven. I'm not sure...

Erda POV

How can the Ocale of Delphi joke around like that???? I got a weird dream thanks to her!!!!

Nico POV

I IM message everyone about the truth or dare game in the Poseidon cabin. Percy won't mind Not at all.!
—•—•—
HELLO!!!! Here's an update. Sorry it took so long. I know one person (You know who you are) has been asking me to update. And I rush this update, sorry that it's really bad. Bye!!!