BASICS

This quick little chapter is just the basic rundown of where the story is and everything you'll need to understand.

Y/N= Your name (it can be your own name or one from the na'vi language)

Y/F/C= Your favorite color (this won't be used much)

For the sake of this fanfic, you're physical description will be like most other Na'vi. You will have blue skin and yellowish-greenish eyes. You will have the braid at your back like all the other Na'vi and have similar braids to the ones Neytiri wears. From there you can choose everything else about your appearance, whether that be your height or shape.

When the dialogue is in Na'vi, the font will be italisised. This is for the sake of understanding the story and it making sense as Na'vi would not speak in English all the time.

In this story you will be around 15 as Neteyam is that age.

This story is rated mature for now but I might change it. I don't intend to add smut since these characters are both minors.

I don't know how long each chapter will be but I know you should expect at least 2k words per chapter. I'll try to update consistently but if you've read my other work, you know that might be a problem for me. I have commitment issues.

The story will begin shortly before Neytiri, Jake, Neteyam, Lo'ak, and all the other soldiers arrive back at the Omaticaya stronghold. For this mission Y/N stayed back with Kiri and Tuk.

Lastly, thank you for reading this little brief. I know this may seem unnecessary but I wanted to give a little background before I publish any of the actual story. Avatar is a comfort for me and unlike my other fanfic, I grew up with this material. I'm honestly surprised this is the first Avatar story I've written as I've been in love with Jake Sully since I was four.

With nothing else to say, welcome to Worthy Of Her. (The title will make sense later.)

Edit: I have since removed the mature tag as I realised I don't need it.