Hunting Season

A/N: It is now switching back to the first movie. It is picking up at the hunting scene.

"Well Copper, Alexis. Me and old Chief are gonna teach you all about huntin'. Yes sir. And it's about time too. We'll see how well you're training around here has paid." Amos says as he walks over to Alexis and Copper who are howling and barking excitedly.

"Did you hear that Alexis?" Copper asks as he looks at Alexis.

"Yep." Alexis says happily as Amos unties her and Copper.

"You're really gonna like trackin' down those varmints for me." Amos says as Copper barks and runs excitedly to the car with Alexis behind him.

"Uh uh! Get in the back half pint. You gotta earn your right to sit up front." Chief says as he is sitting up front before Alexis and Copper get into the back.

"Well boys and little lady. We're gettin' outta here 'til next spring." Amos says as the group leaves in the car.

*Timeskip*

"Copper look there." Alexis says as she sees a rabbit while walking with Chief and Copper.

"I see it." Copper says as he and Chief growls before Copper runs after the rabbit and Alexis runs after the rabbit before she kills it as Chief slips on the frozen lake.

"Good dog Copper. Good girl Alexis. You two are making fine hunting dogs." Amos says proudly as Alexis drops the rabbit at his feet.

"Nice job Alexis." Copper says as he smiles at Alexis.

"Thanks. You too. Huh? Chief you okay?" Alexis asks as she looks at Chief seeing him limping slightly.

"I'm fine. Darn pups. Don't wait and watch their elders like they used to." Chief says grumpily as Alexis and Copper look at each other before following Amos.

*Timeskip*

"Aw come on Chief. Just 'cause you're not sittin' up front that ain't no reason to be a sore head. Shucks. If it weren't for you Alexis and Copper'd never turned into good huntin' dogs. Yes sirree. Now I've got me the best three dogs there is. Right Copper, Alexis?" Amos says as Alexis and Copper bark happily as they're in the car nearly home as Chief grumpily lays on the skins on the back.