Part 22

Thank you for precious comments. It helps me to write the story. But there's some who just comment one letter to complete the target. please don't do this. If 200 people do vote then why not comment. So please do vote and comment.

Here's the next part

She keeps her head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around her shoulder. Meanwhile they reach at the airport. Her eyes become teary. She tried not to cry but couldn't. She hugs him and cried. KK's eyes also become teary but he hides it as he didn't want her to make more weak. He kissed on her forehead.

KK: Bye and don't cry. I love you Mrs Kundrra.

She chuckled.

Teju: I love you too Mr Kundrra.

Then he left from there. Omi and Nikhil also go along with him. Then Teju comes back to home.

After 15 days. In TejRan's house. Teju comes out from washroom. Her face is looking extremely tired, dull and pale. She sits on her side of bed and drinks water.

Teju to herself: Yeh Kya ho Raha hai mere sath. Kuch dino se itni jyada Kyu  tiredness feel horahi hai. Kuch halka sa kaam karlu toh bhi tired ho jati hu. Aisa toh pehle nehi hota tha. Ohh god!!! Aur aaj subha se toh vomiting ruk hi nehi Rahi. Kya karu? Sunny ko agar pata chalega Mai sick hu toh woh bohot jyada tensed ho jayenge. Unhe nehi Batana achcha Hoga.

Meanwhile KK calls her. It's a video call. Seeing VC, Teju tries to make her face like she's fine unless he will notice it. Teju picks up the call.

KK: Hello baby. How are you?

Teju: I'm fine Sunny. Tum batao. How it's going?

KK: It's going great babe. Humara shoot half khatam bhi Hogayi hai. I think hum 1 month khatm hone se pehle ho ajayenge.

Teju: tab toh bohot achchi baat hai.

Her face is looking pale and he noticed that.

KK: Laddoo, are you fine na?

Teju: Yeah yeah, Sunny. I'm fine.

Suddenly she feels nausea again.

Teju: Sunny Mai tumse badmei baat Karti hu. Ok bye.

She didn't let him speak also. Before he could speak she hang up the call and runs to the washroom.

Other side KK is thinking about it.

KK to himself: Isse Kya hogaya? Yeh toh kabhi aisa nehi Karti. Pata nehi aaj Kyu Laddoo ka face itna dull tha. Uski health kharab toh nehi? I'm sure woh mujhse kuch chupa Rahi hai.

In Teju's side. She comes out of the washroom. She's looking exhausted. Suddenly she feels dizziness and about to fall but she hold the door of washroom. Then she lies down on the bed to take rest. She falls asleep like this.

In the evening she wakes up. Now she's feeling a little bit better. She feels hungry so that she goes to kitchen. She takes some food on plate to eat and goes to living room and sits on couch. When she is about to eat she feels again nausea and runs to the washroom. She puked. Then after washing her face she comes out.

Teju to herself: Abhi mujhe Khana khane ka by mann nehi kar Raha. I'm exhausted now.

Suddenly something clicks on her mind. She checks the calendar and becomes stressed.

Teju to herself: ohh god!!! Maine periods miss kar di. Kahi Jo Mai soch Rahi hu woh toh nehi.

She immediately orders 5 pregnancy kits to be sure. After sometime door bell rings. She runs to the door and opens it. She takes the delivery and takes out all the kits and goes to washroom for test. After sometime she comes out and sits on the bed.

Please complete the target. I will upload the next part after completing the target.

Target: 220 votes and 65 comments