The First Day

I walk into the audition room. I'm anxious to see who will play the part of Four. I sit down with Neil and wait for the auditions to start. A few months ago, I auditioned for the role of Tris, and I got the role since no one else auditioned for it.

I'm sitting through the auditions, and they are really good. I just haven't seen the one who is perfect for the role. Most of them are too tough or too sensitive. Since Miles and I had so much fun on the set of "The Spectacular Now", I made him audition for a role. He wanted to audition for Four but when he did he didn't get the part. Then he auditioned for the role of Peter and got it. I was so thrilled when I found out!

The auditions go by and we still haven't found our Four. We're about to call it a day, when this tall, muscular guy comes in. He says "Hi, my name is Theo James and I will be auditioning for the role of Four." He starts his audition, and I realize that he is perfect for this role. He's got the right balance of vulnerability and strength. I lean over and tell Neil and he totally agrees. He says, "Thank you very much Theo. I think we found our Four!" Theo says, "Thank you so much! It's such an honor!"
"I'll email you the details about filming later in the week," Neil tells Theo. "Sounds great!" replies Theo.

He starts to walk over to me, so I stand to greet him with a hug. "Hi, I'm Theo. You must be Shailene." I blush a little and say, "Yeah, but most people call me Shai." I give him a hug and he hugs me back. I can feel him tense up so I stop hugging him immediately. Damn it Shai! Why didn't you just shake his hand? Good thing I didn't go for the "Heart Hug". After some awkward silence, I start to head out the door. I hear him say in a British accent, "Do you want walk around Chicago with me?"
"Um, sure," I reply.

We walk around the city and talk about ourselves. I find out that he's from the U.K. and his full name is Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis. I tell him that I'm from Simi Valley, California, I have a younger brother named Tanner, and that my full name is Shailene Diann Woodley. We walk to the Navy Pier since we'll be shooting a scene for the movie there. After we went there, we went to Uno's to have dinner since it was getting late. Man they have the best deep dish pizza! It was so good! I had three slices of vegetarian pizza while Theo only had two. I was a little embarrassed by that, but I didn't have breakfast this morning so I was starving. After dinner, I went back to my hotel room while Theo went back to his.

I go into my hotel room and head for the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I brush my teeth, I put on an oversized t-shirt and pajama shorts. I sit down on my couch and watch "Dirty Dancing" for the hundredth time because it's my favorite film. While I'm watching, I hear a knock on the door. I get up and look through the peep hole. I see Theo standing outside my door. I open it and invite him in. "Hey Theo," I say. "What are you doing here?"
"I just wanted to let you know that Neil has arranged all of the cast members to meet on Saturday. He says that he's gonna take us to a Rolling Stones concert and give us our filming schedules," says Theo excitedly.
"Oh, that sounds so cool! Thank you so much for telling me!" I reply.
"No problem," he replies.
"So, is your room near by?" I ask Theo.
He replies, "Yeah I actually live across the hall." After some silence, he asks if I wanted him to pick me up on Saturday to go to the concert. "Sure," I reply.
"How about 6:30?"
"That sounds great. And we can eat dinner somewhere before the concert." "How about McDonald's?"
"Okay."
"Well I will see you Saturday." "Saturday," I reply. I close the door and go back to watching the movie.

Hey guys! This is my first fanfic so I hope y'all like it. I'll try and update everyday, but if I can't then I'll at least update once a week. Hope you like it! :)

~S