Paint it Black

Incase y'all don't know this, "Paint it Black" is a song by the Rolling Stones.

Theo's coming in an hour to pick me up so we can go to the concert. I look through my closet to find something to where. I'm not sure what to wear though. It's just McDonald's then a concert. I decide on a Rolling Stones t-shirt I got last year, jeans,  and my black Converse. I decide to put my hair in a bun and not wear any makeup.

I have ten minutes until Theo picks me up. I sit down on my couch and watch Harry Potter. I think I would be in Gryffindor. I check the clock on my phone and Theo should be arriving any minute.

Right when I put my phone down, I hear a knock on my door. I open it and there stands Theo in a flannel shirt, jeans, and Converse. "Ready for me to wine and dine you Ms. Woodley?" "Absolutely Mr. Taptiklis," I reply. We both burst out laughing.

We arrive at McDonald's and surprisingly there's not a lot of people there. Theo asks me what I want, but I tell him that I don't know.
"How about we get a milkshake and share it?"
"You mean share with two straws?" "Yeah," replies Theo.
"Um.. I think the whole 'two straws in a milkshake' thing is too cliché."
"Oh," says Theo.
He sounds a little disappointed. We order and sit down in a booth. I got a chocolate milkshake and Theo got a vanilla one. We finish in ten minutes, which is good because we really need to go. We have to be at the concert in twenty minutes. It doesn't start for an hour and thirty two minutes, but Neil asked us to be there early so he can talk to us about filming.

We arrive and we spot Zoe, Ansel, Miles, and Neil. We greet all of them, then Neil goes over the filming schedule and gives us copies of it. We all talk until the concert starts.

___________________________________________________________________

The concert was fantastic! We all had a great time. There's an after party in a few minutes that Neil designed just for us. He's going to buy us dinner since we only had milkshakes three hours ago.

I'm sitting by Zoe and I look over and Theo's drunk. He's tripping over everything and is talking shit to everyone. Him and Miles got into it earlier. I'm going to drive him to the hotel and he's going to sleep in my room tonight.
"Hey Theo, we should probably go," I say to him.
"Whatever you say Shailenie Beanie," he says, his words slurring together. We say goodbye to everyone, well I do; Theo is halfway passed out.

I drag him to his car and set him in the passenger seat. I get in the driver's seat and drive to the hotel. He falls asleep on the way there.

We arrive in my room and Theo wakes up.
"Hey sleepyhead," I say to him.
"Hey Shailenie. You know, you look hot right now," he says.
I blush a deep red.
"Um, thanks," I reply.
He grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. He pushes me down on the bed and starts to take my shirt off. I start kicking at him, but he doesn't stop. "Theo, what are you doing?" I ask nervously.
"I told you, you look hot tonight," he replies, is words still a little slurred.
He gets my shirt off and now he's working on getting my pants off.
"Stop!" I yell. "What the hell are you doing? Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis Stop this right now!" I yell even louder.
I start kicking and flailing my arms. I hit him and kick him, but he doesn't stop. He gets my pants off and now he's getting into bed. He drags me in with him. I know what he's going to do, and I go with it. I like him and he likes me, I think. This might be good after all. We start to kiss, and we get more physical after a while. We keep going for hours.

Hey guys! I hope y'all liked this chapter! So, I'm grounded for the most stupidest reason. Here's the story: I went to Target on Saturday and I bought a $25 Tris Barbie WITH MY OWN MONEY and my mom grounded me for getting it!!!! Like seriously?! So I will update every other day since I can only update for thirty minutes at school. All of this week, I've been telling my mom I have to write my French pen-pal letter when I've really been updating this. Speaking of school, I'm off on Monday for Memorial Day, and I only have two weeks left!! Well, hope y'all have a great day/night! :)

Represent your flag. ( This will be my new sign off.)

~S