Good Morning! Good Morning!

"Good Mornin'! Good MornAHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE THEO?" I look over and see Theo naked in my bed.
"Why am I in your bed?" he asks me.
I don't remember anything from last night. I don't know why either. I didn't have any alcohol. All I remember is that the concert was great and Theo got drunk at the after party.
"Ughhhhh, my head hurts so bad," complains Theo.
I look over at him and he's running to the bathroom. He comes out a minute latter wiping his mouth.
"Hung over aren't ya?" I ask him. "Yeah, and it's bad too."
"See, that's why I don't drink," I reply. "Yes you do."
"Okay I don't think a little red wine once in awhile is considered drinking. I don't drink everyday like you and Miles do." "You do have a point."
_______________________________

Theo left and now I'm all alone. I'm still tired so I guess I'll go take a nap.

I'm sorry this chapter is really short. I've been sick for five days and my aunt and uncle came to my house so I couldn't write. This chapter really sucks, so sorry. The next one will be way better than this one I promise. That means I probably won't update until next Monday cuz I'm still grounded and I only get 30 minutes in school and very little time at home cuz I have to write without my mom finding out. Ughh parents are annoying sometimes, and WOW that last sentence was a huge run-on. I only have this week and next week of school left, and I have to retake this major test thing on Friday which I'm probably going to fail again but oh well. Screw school!!!! So I saw on Instagram and Yahoo news that Ruth is jealous because Theo admitted that Shai has great legs. Just saying.

Also, I'm sorry about the picture. It was supposed to be one of Shai jumping on the beach but it wouldn't show up, so I just got a regular picture of her.

(:

Represent your flag!

~S