Addicted

(smut)

I couldn't stop thinking about him, his touch, his lips. I need him. But I know it's wrong.

  ——It's been a few hours since my friends and I arrived at our camping spot. We already had our tents set up, but we still needed to unload the food and supplies. While the rest of my friends were off in the lake taking a break from the heat, I headed up the hill to the truck for food because I was STARVING. As I'm rummaging through the backseat, I feel a hand slowly slide up my thigh and rest on my bum. Shocked at the sudden touch I jumped back. I heard a laugh and looked up to see Alex smiling down at me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just thought you looked hot and could use a water." He says as he dips his head down closer to mine. "I don't see a water bottle?" I said with a confused look on my face. "You caught me. You do look hot tho." he said, while looking down at my lips. My breath was starting to get a little shaky as I knew what was going to happen next. The butterflies in my stomach going crazy as he slowly inches closer to my face. As our lips touched I felt the rest of the world melt away. There was nothing but me and him in that moment. As he pulls me closer with his arms, our kiss became more passionate. Our tongues moving in sync, his hands squeezing my ass while I tug on his hair. He breaks the kiss for just a second to say " We need to make this quick."

Alex picks me up and sits me on the seat. I hurriedly pull my shorts down. He puts a hand around my throat and kisses me softly as his other hand makes its way down to my clit. He rubs it gently in circles driving me crazy. He moves his lips from mine to my neck, making a trail all way down. He slowly licks my clit while making eye contact knowing he's going to destroy me in just a few seconds. He takes his fingers sliding them between my folds, just teasing me a little bit more. " You're so wet for me." He whispers.

He brings his lips back to mine keeping his hand on my clit. With his other hand he unzips his pants revealing his already swollen cock. He pulls me out of the truck and bends me over the hood. I could still see my friends playing around in the lake having no idea about the events taking place. Alex wrapped one hand around my throat and the other snaked around my waist has he pulled me closer to his body. He slowly kissed my neck as he lined himself up with my entrance. He slowly pushed himself in, making me squirm and let out a small moan. He whispered softly in my ear "If you make any noise I'll stop."

Alex slowly began thrusting in and out of me, kissing my neck. He bends me back over the hood and smacks my ass making me yelp. That causes him to roughly grab my hair, pulling me up to his lips so he can whisper in my ear " Didn't I tell you to be fucking quiet?" He slaps my ass again, this time I bite my lip to silence myself. " That's right, be a good girl for me."
He started thrusting again, this time with a little more force. He pulled my shirt off, leaving me completely vulnerable to anybody watching. It was getting harder and harder for me to stay quiet as he started getting rougher. The feeling of getting caught only turned me on more. I moaned out his name. He slapped my ass again, giving me another warning. "Shut the fuck up."He put one hand over my mouth and used his other hand to rub my clit. The knot in my stomach was getting tighter," Oh fuck! mmm I'm gonna cum!"  I moaned out, immediately regretting it as I felt him pull out.

He flipped me around and pushed me to my knees. He shoved his cock in my mouth before I even realized what was happening. " Since you obviously can't keep your mouth closed we might as well put it to use." He grabbed a fistful of my hair slowly shoving his entire length into my mouth. Alex groaned and threw his head back. "Mmm that feels so good, baby" Seeing him like that made me even wetter. I started playing with myself as I continued suck him off. His moaning and my fingers sliding in and out of me while I rubbed my clit was enough to cum. I moaned as I could feel myself getting closer. I felt him twitch in my mouth knowing he's close. I felt myself nearing the edge, that feeling in my stomach getting tighter. " I'm gonna cum for you, baby" I can hear Alex force out breathlessly. Something in his voice just sent me over the edge making me cum all over my fingers. I moan loudly in response making him finish in my mouth.

He lifted me back up onto the seat in the truck, giving me a kiss. He pulls away and I look at him and smile, I wish it could just stay like this. He starts picking up my clothes, and fixing himself up. I get dressed and as i'm fixing my hair I can hear footsteps coming. Alex and I look at each other, our hearts dropping. My best friend Carmen comes around  the truck, "Oh my god, I was wondering where you went. I was lowkey starting to worry", she said jokingly as she walked up to Alex and kissed him. My stomach turned from watching her kiss him, I wanted it to be me. The audacity of me feeling jealous when I'm the one sleeping with my best friends boyfriend, I know. But I can't help myself, he's like a drug.

𐀔