𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝. 𝟸

𝙹𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜
☕︎︎

Tw: talk of eating disorders

•••

Downstairs loud music blared throughout and the people who had been in the pool moved inside, their hair all dampened and minimal clothing covering their bodies. When I caught sight of their lack of clothes I glanced down my body and realized I too was wearing only boxers, still wet boxers too which made my everything very noticeable.

I was no longer in the I don't give a fuck drunk mode and I very much did give a fuck about all of the popular people at my school seeing me naked. Therefore I ditched Aaron and the bottom of the stairs and hurried through the crowd of people slipping through the sliding doors and to my wet pile of clothes that still sat slumped on the wood. "Well shit," I mumbled to myself as the door behind me made a noise.

"Are you okay?" Aaron asked from the doorway. "You aren't going to puke again right? I- I mean it's okay if you do, I can hold back your hair or like pat your back or-"

"I'm not gonna puke," I snorted rolling my eyes before turning back in the direction. Seeing his perfect, tanned body with only a pair of swim shorts that hung way too low showcasing the sharp v-line-like art made me feel a bit insecure about my scrawny pale body. I crossed my arms over my chest. "I just wish I had some clothes honestly."

"Why?" He asked with an odd tone. His dark eyes leered over my body as he chewed the inside of his cheek.

"What do you mean why?"

"I don't know," he shrugged, smiling wide showing his dimples. "The pools empty now."

"Okay?"

"Remember when we first snuck out together?" He wondered walking past me and I turned around following his movements with my eyes. "We went swimming."

"I know," I stated blankly wondering where he was going with this. I'm sure it's just his attempt to get me to swim. "I was there idiot."

"It made me really nervous, do you remember that?"

"Yes, Aaron I remember."

He stood at the edge of the pool and then faced me, "you know what else makes me nervous?"

His drunken words put me on edge, I wasn't sure what he was going to say next or how I should react to any of this. He began to untie his swimming trunks and my lips parted with surprise as he lifted his brows smugly. "What the hell are you doing?" I hissed then out of instinct I slapped my hands over my eyes. "Don't do that!"

I could not be totally chill gay if he got naked right now.

"Why no? Scared you'll be too impressed?" He asked with amusement.

"Scared I won't be impressed enough," I said without thought. I always resorted to the meanest response I could think of but I hadn't meant to sound so flirty as I said it. "Forget what I just said you fucking idiot, I don't think anything about you is impressive so whatever you have under those shorts won't disappoint or impress me because I don't think about you that way. You just-" I racked my brain for something to compare him to that didn't incriminate me. "You're lettuce. Plain. Bland. Bleh."