Chapter 1: A Not So Boring Arrival

"Well, you gotta be honest, Saein-ah, we made it here alive!"

Glancing at Seokjin angrily, Saein curses at him in her head. Seriously? We almost didn't make it here alive, so why is he this excited!

The third person with them, Lee Heeseung, feels the air shifting and quickly comes in between his older brother and cousin of the same age, attempting to prevent a fight. "Guys, let's not fight, okay? You two have literally been fighting from the moment we got onto the highway!"

Finding it impossible not to butt in, "yeah well damn strange, isn't that when Seokjin oppa nearly rammed the car into that fucking truck!"

"Did you sharpen your tongue again? When will you ever learn to watch your language!"

"Is my choice of words really more important than the fact we almost died!?"

Heeseung sighs and buries his face in his hands. Please stop yelling at each other, we're still in the car!

Of course, Heeseung can understand his cousin's argument. He too thinks Seokjin was a little too careless when driving onto the highway. But different from Saein, Heeseung is someone who will keep silent and mention it later when he is alone with the person in question. While Saein will mention it as soon as she sees it fit.

"Please stop!" Heeseung slams his hand onto the dashboard, successfully gaining the attention from the other two.

"Be more careful with my baby, would you?" Seokjin complains, patting the spot Heeseung just hit.

"You big baby, is this car your girlfriend or what?" Saein says, still running hot on anger.

"We're here to celebrate Hyung's promotion, not to fight!" Heeseung says. "Come on, guys, it's summer season! We're near the sea, in a top quality hotel. Are you going to waste it arguing, or will you drop it for now and enjoy our vacation? The choice is yours, but I am going to enjoy these two weeks. So," Heeseung unbuckles his seatbelt and opens the door, getting out. "SORT. IT. OUT!"

SLAM!

And the door is closed shut.

Silence consumes the other two remaining inside the car, quite surprised by Heeseung's outburst. They just dumbly blink at the door for a few seconds before Seokjin turns around to face Saein who is seated in the back. "He's... really quite angry, isn't he?"

Saein nods. Although she is still very mad at the older, she decides Heeseung is right and pushes the matter to the back of her mind. "Maybe it's best we don't mention it."

"Let's get going then. Heeseung forgot his suitcase, I'll take it with me. You just go and find him."

Nodding, Saein gets out of the car and opens the trunk to get her own suitcase before sprinting after Heeseung. The little wheels of the hibiscus suitcase are noisy as she runs up to the taller, but Saein decides to ignore that unimportant fact for her own convenience.

"Heeseung!" No reaction. "Lee Heeseung!" Still no reaction. The tall ravenette seems to be ignoring his cousin purposely. And Saein, small and cute as she may seem to be, just so happens to severely dislike being ignored.