"Never lie.Because the more you lie the more ugly the truth will be."

———————————————————————

As Kagaya was walking back to the headquarters after a meeting with a contractor,as he predicted,nobody knew about his dirty little secret.

As he walked, he felt the presence of someone following him.

"who's there?Show yourself..."

"I see you have noticed,Kagaya."

"How do you know my name?"

"Hmm...I have my ways~ Anywho,i'm just here to ask what we're you going to do with 50 million?Well,im quite sure the demon slayer corps doesn't need that much money,and i'm sure that your family doesn't need that much money~ hmm~ i'm sure that you'll die before having the chance to repay the money..." Y/n stared at him.

"i'm also very sure that you can see me,it's so disappointing that the leader of the demon slayer corps is faking is blindness" Y/n looked at him still smiling.

"Y-you...What do you want from me?!"Kagaya looked at her in horror. "P-please leave me alone! i'll give you as much money as you want!" He started begging Y/n. He was so afraid and confused,how could she know?He had predicted that no one knew.No!Its not possible!His predictions are never wrong!

"Mmm~ i'm feeling very nice today~ hmm~ okay then...I shall make a deal with you then~"

"O-oh! thank you thank you!" Kagaya looked like he was about to cry before Y/n said that.

"...Hmm...Actually i want to think about it~ " Y/n looks at him and smirks.

As Kagaya blinked he immediately noticed that the woman completely disappeared.

———————————————————————

As Y/n sweeped the floors around Kagaya's estate she happened to stubble upon the room all the kakushis were told never to go in.