"Sometimes, lying is wrong. But lying is the right thing sometimes as it's to stop something bad from happening."

Y/n walked down the hallways of the infinity fortress

Y/n walked down the hallways of the infinity fortress.No one knew that she was there,she carefully opened the door of Muzan's office and placed a document that was fake.The document was about a very dangerous and powerful yokai. The diagrams and words looked from believealbe.After that,Y/n stole one of Muzan's documents and stuffed it into her pocket,before leaving,she placed a little bento on the table,containing different human organs . How Y/n got the organs was a very long story.

The bento consisted of the human heart, the meat of the human thigh and also a liver,these where all Muzan's favourite organs of the human. Y/n also used seaweed to make cute faces on the organs.She then left a little note for Muzan. And then,she disappeared.

As Y/n sweeper the floor of the balcony,a group of boys approached her.

"W-we're so sorry for following you,Y/n..." Tanjiro stretched his hands out as he bend down. it was a bowl of sakura mochi,it was her favourite.

"It's alright~ I'm used to people following me~" Y/n took the bowl in the hands. "You better go do your training~ Aoi is going to be very angry if she finds out you skipped training."

The squad scurried away with a blush on their face as Y/n sat down and started eating the mochi. As she ate it, she heard broken notes. She didn't know what instrument it was but it was like spamming. Was it the biwa? Gu zheng? It's probably the guzheng.

Y/n left her stuff at the balcony and went to check out where the noise came from.

It was just mitsuri,gyomei,giyuu , sanemi, Tengen and Obanai.

" Stay back! There's definitely some demon shit in there!"Sanemi said as she drew out his blade.

"whats the big deal here?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n! be careful! This chair is cursed! Obanai found it at an abandoned house with demons inside!"

Y/n laughed, as the whole group looked at her. "It's not a chair silly!~" Y/n walked towards the instrument,she gracefully sat down and started playing music.

"It's an instrument called the gu zheng."

"Ohh! No wonder it's so uncomfortable when i sat on it! You know~ Your really smart Y/n~" Uzui said.

"Thank you. You really flatter me~" Y/n smiled gently as she got up.

" How could i not flirt with such beauty like you?~" Uzui smirked.

"SHUT UP!" Sanemi screamed.

"Yea Uzui!" Mitsuri agreed with sanemi. Mitsuri honestly had a big crush on Y/n,she really admired her.

"Cant you see your making her uncomfortable?"Obanai said.

"..."

"Please don't fight guys..."