CHAPTER 08

Author's POV

Canary Tone Banquet

From the entrance to the hall where the aforementioned banquets were held, famous musicians, producers, and singers who originated from other nations walked on the red carpet. Osmon's band is waiting at the catering area while they wait for the other guests, as well as for their fellow band mates. He waits for the one and only person to arrive despite there being so many guests present. And Irving, who is currently making his way to their location.

When Osmon sees the man he loves, he is powerless to suppress his emotions. Irving was dressed in a Victorian-era suit. Instead of rolling his eyes at Irving, he restrained himself. The majority of them have someone who appears to be a prince straining their eyes. Irving is the son of a successful singer and a businesswoman, that's why Irving has a very sophisticated appearance.

Irving goes up to them but is immediately met by him. Irving's mother noticed that he appeared to be a ghost before she took hold of Irving's hand.

Osmon can't help but be perplexed given Irving's apparent disbelief upon seeing him. He also wanted to clarify the cause of his outlandish reaction.

When their performance was over, Irving left the stage first, and he was obviously avoided by Irving. While they were inside the VIP room, everyone started eating while the others only drank wine. He only turned to look at Irving, who was presently addressing the audience. He stopped drinking after gulping down the wine in his shot glass and leaving the room, making it clear that he was satisfied with the conversation.

After using the restroom, he noticed that his eyes briefly appeared to be spinning. The wine he had consumed was not particularly potent; in fact, it was flavored alcohol, but the way his body responded to it seemed to have an odd side effect. He washed his own face several times and slapped his both cheeks as his throat and forehead began to heat up.

He moaned as his crotch tightened, and as his manhood felt like it was about to burst, he hastily entered a cubicle to relieve himself.

Nothing seems to be happening after multiple masturbation sessions. Prior to exiting the restroom, he washed his hands. The atmosphere had changed by the time he arrived in the hallway, and everyone he encounters was covering their noses. He also noticed that some of the other people were falling to the ground because their knees were trembling.

He heard the groans of those around him as his entire body began to tremble, causing him to fall to the ground. His pheromones absorbed everything around them.

His stomach hurt, and his throat was dry. His strength left him, and he anticipated a heavy fall to the ground. Instead, hands encircled his body, and he burrowed his face into someone's chest to get support for standing.

His legs lacked the strength to stand up, his vision was foggy, and he doesn't know who helped him. Someone whispered in his ear, "Let's get out of here." As he addressed the voice's owner, he grinned. He tightly clutched Irving's neck and gave him a kiss.

The coldness that engulfed his entire body led him to believe that they were outside even though he had no idea where Irving had taken him. Their palms were in contact, and heat was produced. While biting Irving's arm, which was still covered in clothing, he kissed it until it reached the elbow. He touched Irving's jaw with a kiss while groping his face. When his vision was clear again, he pulled Irving in the direction of the garden and made an effort to walk despite his shaking legs.