CHAPTER 29

Irving Lorelei

MARRIAGE is a sacred one. I don't know where Mrs. Perkin get that word and she suddenly said it.

Did she already saw what his son did to me? She sense that Osmon have a feelings for me but I don't know if it's true. Me and Osmon been together for a long time now and he didn't mention anything to me. Such as saying like or love something like that.

Nakita ko si Osmon nakaupo sa gilid ng pool habang nakalublob ang dalawang paa sa tubig. He is in deep thoughts at hindi ako sigurado kung pati ito nag-iisip din tungkol sa sinabi ng ina nito kanina sa hapag.

"Osmon," banggit ko sa pangalan nito. He look at me then sighed.

Umupo ako sa tabi nito at ipinatong ko sa likod nito ang dala kong towel.

"You'll catch a cold." I said.

"You should be the one to wrap yourself, what if you'll catch a cold."

I smiled, "It's okay,"

Ilang sandali lang ay binalot kami ng katahimikan.

"Irving, is there a time that marriage slip to your mind?"

I thought he won't ask.

"Osmon, you know how I loved you. Besides I didn't say that line to you aren't I? I'm scared enough to say nothing."

Osmon cupped my cheeks and he look at me straight in the eye, "I know Irving, I know. I won't force you if you're not ready. Marriage can wait Irving no need to rush."

"But Osmon, I want you to imprint me. We've been away for many years and you can't stay like this. I'll not allow you to suffer alone okay?"

"Irving, talking about imprinting. It might damaged your gland if we do that without proper procedure."

I know that Osmon is worried but I can't let him suffer than I am.

"Let's do it."

Shock can be seen on his face.

"Irving."

"Shesh Osmon. It might take a week before we complete the imprint and it take months before we can form a bond."

"Irving, doing that thing isn't easy. It might risk your life."

"Osmon, let's set aside those thoughts okay?"

"Let's change the subject, we are talking about marriage here."

I roll my eyes at him, I know he don't want to talk about this. Imprinting is very important between alpha and omega like us in order to live longer. If we don't form a bond, both of us will die. Either of us forms a bond with other person then that person would be saved and the person he left will be the one to suffer or worst he might die.

I cupped both of his cheeks and kiss him. Deep yet passionate kiss. I thought he'd protest but he hold my shoulders and deepened our kiss.

Hingal na humiwalay kaming dalawa.

"I'm sorry." Hinging tawad nito.

He started kissing my hair and temple passionately. It was gentle and smooth at first until it became breathy, rough, and greedy.

His aggressive kiss travelled down my jaw and neck. Excitement ignited in my body.

"I-I'm sorry too," I couldn't even utter properly.

"Let's go to my room, Osmon. I want you to take me there," napapaos kong sabi sa malalim na boses na nakakapanghina sa aking mga tuhod.

We did not make love or s3x or Fock whatever they call it. We just cuddled in my bed where the sheets are messy because of the books that scattered.