1

ZxR]
"Land ho, " Usopp yelled in excitement.

All of the crewmembers turned their attention away from their various activities and sprinted enthusiastically to the front of the ship. "Hell yeah! It's a new island for us to explore! Hancock isn't this the best!?" Luffy cheered.

Hancock, with a light blush on her face, only nodded and mumbled. She was just so happy to be with Luffy. It hadn't been long since Hancock had joined the crew, but she already blended right into this group of nutcases. Chopper was just as excited as Luffy. But as the child of the crew, it was understandable. He yelled excitedly."I can't wait! I'm gonna have to shop for Robin as well as myself though, so I'm probably gonna have to go heavy point to carry all of our stuff. And I gotta get some ingredients to make medicine."

There was soft chatter among the crewmates about the new island and what it would be like. Everyone was in high spirits. It had been almost two weeks of sailing since the Strawhats had been on land, so everyone was understandably excited. Franky and Sanji usually go out to get the essentials for the Sunny (food, water, and cola), while one person protects the ship and everyone else goes to do whatever they want. Everyone glared at the island with a hunger for adventure, only turning away when Franky had docked the ship.

Nami smiled. "Well guys, this is Plant Island. Before she got sick, Robin told me about it. It's an island that supposedly has every species of plant in the world, its perfect for medicine and things like that. The coolest part is, every building and everything else is built completely of materials they get from these plants. I know it's been a while since we've been on an island, and I'm just as excited as you are, but please, be careful guys. You never know when the marines will attack or when we'll run into an enemy."

Everyone nodded and agreed to stay alert, just in case something were to happen, and Nami began giving each person a set amount to spend. She gave Robin's money to Chopper and told him to spend it wisely. After receiving their money, the eager Strawhats all jumped off of the side of the ship and went their separate ways, except Hancock, who went with Luffy. Zoro was stuck with the responsibility of watching the Sunny, but he didn't mind much, he got to sit on the ship and drink alcohol all day, and he'd get the chance to buy booze the next day anyway.

"Well, let's see what I can find," Zoro muttered to himself as he walked to the kitchen. He opened the kitchen door and walked in with a smile. He was used to having to hide when he got alcohol because curlycook would always tell him he couldn't have it, and it led to arguments that ended with them both being abused by Nami, and he didn't get the sake in the end, so the beatings weren't worth it. He opened the fridge with a carefree smile, he saw what he had come for, but he also saw Robin's untouched plate as well. He grabbed a bottle out of the fridge and set it on the counter.

"I should probably check on her. I hope she's alright." Zoro thought out loud. She hadn't eaten much in the past few days and Zoro didn't like it. Though it was difficult to show his concern without getting asked annoying questions by his crewmates, so he chose not to openly express it.

"There's no need for that, Zoro. I think I'm doing quite fine." He turned around quickly to see Robin, leaning against the wall, by the doorway to the kitchen. Her face was long and exhausted. But he had to admit that she was still more than beautiful.

"Oh, Robin. I didn't even see you there," he said, scratching the back of his head.

"Hmm? You couldn't sense my presence? Perhaps you are getting sick as well?" She said with a smile.

"Nonsense. I don't get sick. I probably didn't notice you because I was so eager to get to drinking."

"Ma-" she started, but she didn't continue. He looked at her more closely. Something wasn't right. He only grew more and more concerned for her as the sickness continued. He opened his mouth to speak, but as he did, Robin collapsed and fell forward. He moved across the kitchen as fast as he could, catching her just in time to prevent her from hitting the floor.