9

ZxR]
Zoro opened his eyes, immediately looking over to Robin, who was laying on his chest. He smiled contentedly. There was a certain warmth and aura of relaxation that tempted him to stay where he was, but he decided against it. Though he didn't remember exactly what had occurred the night before, he was happy to be in the position he was in. Though he had a tough exterior, he couldn't deny that cuddling felt amazing. He furiously blushed at that thought. No, not right now. We have to head back out today and figure out what's going on, he thought, gently tapping her on the shoulder to wake her up.

[SxN]
Sanji lit up his cigarette before firing up the stove. He had a basic routine and by now knew how to get up before the others to finish breakfast just before they all got up. The doorknob began to shake. He raised a curly eyebrow wondering who might be coming into the kitchen. It could be mosshead, trying to sneak some of my cooking wine... Or it could be Robin just coming to make coffee... Or maybe–

"Good morning, Sanji," she said with a bubbly smile.

He gracefully danced over to her, kneeling down before her.

"Good morning, Nami-swan, " he chirped.

[LxH]
Luffy barged into the women's quarters, an eager expression on his face. He quickly skimmed over the room stopping when he saw the Snake Princess, resting peacefully in her hammock. He was way too excited for today. Of course, they were to find out what was going on and who was in control of the island, but he saw it as a chance for adventure. He excitedly grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her awake.

"Hancock get up! It's almost time for breakfast and today we get to go on an adventure!" He cheered.

She groaned, slowly coming to as Luffy continued to shake her. Once she was aware enough to know what was going on, she squealed.

"Oh, how wonderful it is to be awakened by my dearest Luffy! Good morning, Darling!" she chirped, still slowly recovering after he stopped shaking her.

Her smooth, silky hair rolled down onto her shoulders as she got out of bed and stood to her feet. She smiled, grateful for the haven of the ship. She always felt safe and happy with Luffy and the crew. Luffy wrapped his arms around her, picking her up in his arms. She paused, her spontaneous rush of thoughts distracted her from the fact that she was still in her bed when she woke up, which meant that Luffy had gone into the women's quarters, an act strictly prohibited by Nami.

The only exceptions were Franky, who was just weird and had no desire to creep on the women and was responsible for any upgrades or changes to the layout, and Chopper, and even they had to ask permission. Where is Nami anyway? She thought. She snapped out of her internal monologue, realizing that Luffy had already carried her out on the deck. Before she realized it, they were sitting at the table being greeted by a few of the other crewmates who had already made it to breakfast.

Sometime later...

The crew marched through the thick ocean of green, a mixed array of emotions radiating from the group. Some of them eager, the women scared, having experienced the terrors of that little shack with their own eyes, others nervous.  The gentle wind that crept around the trees and branches gently touched on them, giving them a small trace of the scent of the greenery that surrounded them. Most of the crew lagged behind Luffy and Hancock, who were leading the way towards the shack. Though they had been to the shack before, they weren't as familiar with the setting.

Eventually, the dense restraint of vegetation began to gently clear, and a shack became visible up ahead. Zoro tensed up, not being the fondest of that little hut. As much as he tried to hide it, he was a little scared. Robin, seeing his discomfort, quickly wrapped her fingers in his, squeezing his hand in an attempt to calm him down. The gesture seemed to work, as he took a deep breath and slowly calmed down. Hancock was also a bit apprehensive, having known of the treacherous torture Zoro had gone through.

However, through the various doubts and dislikes of the idea to enter the shack, Luffy opened it anyway, calling the others in behind him.