The Boss Bitch

     The blasting music filled the energetic air as people danced until their feet ached, sang their lungs out, and drank their troubles away. The bright lights lit the whole floor with their diverse patterns, shapes, and colors. However, every once in a while the loud laughter from the dark-haired man and his old friends could be heard over the music. He carelessly talked with the people around him, basking on the attention, as he nursed the Jack Daniels glass in his hand.

     Scratching his cheek, feeling the new rough hairs beginning to grow again. He allowed his eyes to roam around the dancefloor, carefully looking for his wife. He couldn't help but think about how that backless formal black dress with shoulder knot and mermaid sheath hugged her form in the most beautiful of ways, how her hair bounced around with every turn of her head, displaying her smooth back only for a quick second as if she could feel his hungry gaze and desired to tease him.

"Okay, Tony, tell us the truth. How much are you paying her?"

     The man with chestnut-colored hair had been eyeing the blond beauty for a while now, and he just had to ask his friend the question feeding the burning jealousy inside him.

     Anthony, on the other hand, was not at all pleased with said accusation. He slowly turned his gaze to the envious man and raised an eyebrow, his famous smirk never leaving his lips, but his aura had a very sour turn.

"What are you talking about, Henrik?"

"Come on, man! No woman can tie you down. We all know you are a player! She is just a perfect trophy wife for you to take on interviews. I mean no offense by it. I was just thinking that the bitch must be expensive with a body like that." He explained with a loud laugh.

     As soon as his eyes were back on Tony, Henrik's large smile faded, and a chill went up his spine. Tony's smirk had a sinister feel to it, making uneasiness settle within the man known as Henrik, and the others sitting around them knew better than to intervene in the discussion.

"Henrik." His voice was calm and collected as if the man sitting across from him had not just insulted him and his wife.

"Knowing I am a man who can end your whole carrier with just one word. Shouldn't you be very careful of the words that leave your mouth? Particularly if they regard your boss's wife. Who, might I add, is in charge of the fire and hire department?"

     Anthony was a very laid-back man, who loved a good practical joke, and everyone knew that which usually made people's expectations of him very low - never taking him seriously - and most of the time underestimating him. Yet, his brilliance and witts could make him a terrifying man if he wanted to be seen as one.

"Jesus, Tony, you are not actually upset, are you?"

     Before the billionaire could respond, a melodious voice rang between the arguing man traveling to all sides of the table like a goddess speaking to her subjects. Her voice was soft and sweet yet dictatorial.

"Is there a problem over here, boys?"

"No, miss Rose."

"Pardon? I believe you meant Mrs. Stark."

"Right. Mrs. Stark." Henrik replied with a condescending tone.

     Anthony wanted to kill him. He never, in his life, wanted more to see somebody begging for his pathetic useless life. This man had the audacity to insult his wife - the woman in charge of his job.

"You know wha-"

"You are Herik Marysill, correct?" She interrupted her husband.

"Yeah. What's it to ya?" The amount of alcohol he drank helped him create the guts to talk to his superior in such a rude manner.

     The woman only narrowed her eyes slightly, not at all offended by his behavior. In truth, she was amused by this man's brash mannerisms.

"Oh, nothing much, darling. Your name is just very fresh in my head. Supposedly, you are the manager of the ITS - the International Trade Sector - on the 11th floor. Am I correct?" Her nonchalant tone didn't give away her intentions.

"Yes, you would be correct."

"Great! I've been looking forward to talking to you." A dry smile graced her lips.

"You have?" Her husband butted in, not long after, followed by Henrik asking, "What for?"

"Oh, just the standard procedure. How do you think the sector is doing? What do you think of the personnel? Why are you selling our engineering plans to the Japanese? You know! Same old, same old." A wicked smirk pulled at the edge of her perfect red lips.

"Excuse me?" His face had turned three shades whiter, his eyes wide with surprise, his body sweating with nerves.

"Please, darling. Cease your attempts to deceive me and my husband further - look where that got you. - I am well aware of your little part-time job. Selling Stark Enterprise engineering plans and designs for a sad excuse for a promotion in Japan. And now you are facing so many charges..." She trailed off with fake empathy.

"Charges?! What- No- What are you talking about?!"

"Froud, larceny, and embezzlement. You know, the typical White Collar Crime." The innocent smile she portrayed didn't match the threatening words falling from her luscious lips.

"You can't do that!" Henrik had stood from his seat, taking long strides in the woman's direction.

     Quickly rising to his feet and taking a protective stance in front of his wife, Anthony glared at the man before him as if daring him to take another step.

"Oh, Darling. I just did." She looked over Henrik's shoulder, not even fazed by his actions, and with a short nod of her head, two strong men dressed in suits took Henrik by the arms, one at each side, and a final wave of her hand their personal security escorted the man out of the club.

"I have never wanted you more." Tony whispered in her ear.

"Why don't you stop telling me you want me and show me instead?" She looked deep into his brown eyes with her mischievous ones.

"Well, fellas, I had a great night, but I have to take the Mrs. home."

—————————

Hello, my darlings! Here is a new story, I hope you enjoy it.

Please leave a comment <3

~ Mischief_Managed04 <3