Chapter 13

I hope you enjoy! (:

______________________

Recap:

"There you are! I thought you got lost at first," Mom said when she saw me entering the dinning room.

"No, I was on the phone," I said back to her as I took my seat sat the dinning table, which was in front of Danny and Talon.

"Oh, with Laura and Katelynn?" She questioned glancing back up at me.

"Actually, no. It was this guy I went to school with," I said as I started glancing nervously around the table, trying not to make eye contact with Danny and Talon. I felt them glaring holes in my head.

"Oh! Is he cute?!" My mom exclaimed as she made me a plate of food. She looked so happy. She had a very big and bright smile on her face.

"Mom. . Can we not talk about this now?" I questioned as a blush rose onto my cheeks.

"Oh honey, it's fine. Your brother knows better than to get involved with your relationships. Don't you Danny?" She questioned as she made eye contact with Danny. It was like the were having their own conversation.

Suddenly Danny turned to looked at me as he gritted his teeth and said, "Yeah, I know better."

I was speechless at his behavior. I mean last night he went all 'protective brother' on me at hit the same guy we are currently talking about. Now suddenly, one look that my mother gives him and he's all good with it? Nah, I don't think so. Something is clearly going on around here that I don't have a clue about.

Before I could ask what was going on, my mother interrupted by saying, "When do I get to meet. ."

"Jordan," I quickly filled her in. After I said his name, you could feel the tension in the room.

"Ah, so when do I get to meet this Jordan?" Mom questioned with a mysterious glint in her eyes.

All eyes moved to me and I started to panic. I knew once the words came out of my mouth that Danny, and maybe Talon, would go all ape shit on me.

Once I finally found the courage to get the words out there. I turned to my mom and saw her smile, that made me smile back at her.

With the encouraging smile she gave me, I decided that it was finally time to move on from Talon officially. I know it didn't really work well in the past few attempts, but this time I have Jordan. With his help, I knew that I'd be able to get over him by the end of summer if we don't have many more encounters like before.

My mom was still smiling at me, encouraging me to go on, so when I found my voice I said with a bigger smile then before, "Today actually. He's coming over later and we're having a movie night."

That's when all hell broke loose. .

______________________

Lose Control - Chapter 13

"What?!" Two very familiar voices exclaimed, as I finished answering my moms question.

My mother and I quickly looked towards the voices, in other words, Danny and Talon. In any other time or situation, I would have laughed at the expressions on there faces, but I knew now was not the time for that.