1

A knock on my bedroom door awoke me. I answered, and to my surprise, I saw him.

"Changbin?? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't say this sooner, but Jihye, I love you." He said, kissing my lips.

And then my alarm went off.

"Stupid frickin dreams." I groaned, getting out of bed.

"Jihye-ah!! Get up!" Namjoon shouted from downtownstairs.

"I'm up!!" I whined, putting on my school uniform and walking to the living room.

"Where's Seungmin? You guys are going to be late." He whined.

"You guys share a room. Shouldn't you know?" I asked.

Seungmin waltzed into the room.

"Good morning Jihye-ah, Namjoon hyung." He said with a smile.

"I'm older than you too." I corrected.

"Barely." He said.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing my backpack and sliding on my shoes.

"Where's Hongjoong oppa?" I asked.

"Sleeping. He'll drive over in about 15 minutes. He'll also pick you guys up after school." Namjoon replied.

"He'll pick up Seungmin. I'm going over to Changbin's, remember?" I said.

"You two are always together. Why don't you guys just get married." Seungmin suggested, grabbing his bag as well.

"He's more of a brother to me than you are." I replied, hitting him on the back of the head. "You're an enemy."

"Dont hit your brother! And GO TO SCHOOL!!!" Namjoon shouted.

I quickly walked out the door, just as Changbin walked up.

"Speak of the devil." Seungmin said. "I'll go first, i'll see you at home Jihye."

Seungmin left, leaving me alone with Changbin.

"We're going to be late. Also, you have a bedhead." He said, ruffling my hair, and walking ahead.

"Changbin! My hair! It looked fine." I whined, catching up quickly.

He smiled a bit, wrapping his arm around me.

"Where are Jisung and Hyunjin?" I asked.

"They're already at school. They didn't want to come with me to pick you up." He replied.

"Psh. Jerks." I mumbled.

"Wouldn't you rather spend time with me alone?" He said, leaning in with puckered lips.

I swerved, making a disgusted face.

"Aish- stop doing that. You're gross." I whined.

"Hyunjinnie likes it." He protested.

Our P.E. teacher was standing by the gates with a stopwatch, clearly timing everyone. And that's when I saw the swarm of kids running towards us.

"Shit! Run!!" I screeched, speeding ahead.

"5...4...3...2...And stop!" The teacher shouted.

I had gotten past just in time, but Changbin was left behind. I stood in place, laughing at him. He sighed as he wrote his name on the clipboard labeled "Detention."