12

Not.

A.

Fucking.

Gain.

"You what?" I asked.

"I like you. A lot. And I know we've only been friends for a few weeks, but i've really fallen for you. You were my first friend here and I don't know if I can ever like anyone else the same way I like you." He repeated.

Before I could respond, he kissed me. Like actually kissed me.

I can't with my life anymore. It's too confusing.

As much as I wanted to pull away, I couldn't. Maybe I did like Felix, and I was just trying to deny it? I don't even know.

When he pulled away, he had a large smile on his face.

"Do you like me back?" He asked.

I hesitated before nodding. It wasn't that I was unsure, I just wanted to make sure this was the right thing to do.

I wanted to make sure Changbin wouldn't be a problem. That I could actually try to be happy with Felix.

He grabbed my hand and continued walking towards class. "I've been wanting to do that for a while."

I chuckled a bit at his nervousness.

Little did I know, someone had seen the entire thing.

author's pov

Jisung walked away, giggling like a little girl.

"What were they talking about?" Changbin asked impatiently.

"Felix likes her." Hyunjin said, reading Jisung's expression.

"What did she say?" Changbin asked, now appearing to be sad.

Jisung felt bad for his friend, he knew all along that Jihye and Changbin were meant to be, which is why his only option was to lie.

"She said she'd think about it and she was going through some stuff right now." He said.

"Fuck. Do you think I messed things up?" Changbin sighed.

"I doubt it. You know Jihye. That girl's obsessed with you." Jisung said, patting his shoulder.

"But she didn't say no." Changbin whined.

"You have to accept she's going to try to move on. You did. She'll come back to you. Just be patient." Hyunjin mentioned.

"I love her. I can't be patient at all when it comes to her." Changbin sat on the bench, running his hands through his hair.

"You guys are really wasting your time on girls, I mean Hyunjin and Lia, you and Jihye. It's like both of you are forgetting about me." Jisung half-joked.

"It's not our fault you don't like anyone. Maybe if you did, we'd care." Changbin rolled his eyes.

Jisung instantly felt offended.

"Speak for yourself. I care." Hyunjin argued.

"Do you?" Jisung asked. "And Jesus, Changbin, no wonder Jihye doesn't like you. You make everything about yourself."

"Jisung-"

"She deserves better. I'm glad she likes Felix. Yeah, I lied. But for the record, you lied to her several times." Jisung chuckled, walking away.