Chapter 2.

Three years later...

"Momma!" Andrew yelled rushing into the kitchen. Amy quickly turned at the sound of her toddlers voice. "What is it Andrew?" she asked getting down on his level, hiding her worry, like every parent does. "Look at my wrist momma! Isn't it pretty?" he said holding out his hand, his soul mate wrist in full view. For the past three years his heart had been clear, no sign of a soul mate. But today, it was a gorgeous blue. His soul mate had been born, and she was somewhere in the United State. Amy let out a breath she didn't realize she had been holding, "yes, Andrew, I think it is very pretty. When daddy gets home you should show it to him." His eyes lit up at the excitement of showing his father, then he bounds out of the kitchen as if the last few minutes never happened... 

--------------------------------------------------------

"It's a girl" the doctor proclaimed before handing the infant to her mother. Both parents smile at their little girl. "Welcome to the world sweet Lillian" they say together, before doing what all parents do, check her wrist. They smile when they see it is a gorgeous blue. Her soulmate had been born, and is somewhere in the country.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two years later....

"It really is bigger than I thought" said Lilly's mother as they pull up to a house Lilly doesn't know. "Perfect for our growing family" her father said back to her mother. Her mother smiled and put her hand on her belly. They told Lilly that was where her baby sister was, but she didn't understand. Why was mommy keeping her in her belly? "Ready to see our new house Lilly?" her father asks. Lilly shakes her head no. "I told you she wouldn't like change Adam" her mother said. "She'll be fine Rue." Adam replies. They enter their new home. The living room area immediately off to the right.  No furniture had arrived yet, so it was just a big empty room. Down the hall was the kitchen, with beautiful ivory countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an island. Connecting the kitchen and living area was a small dining room, with a sliding glass door that leads out to the backyard. There was an inground pool with a built in slide, and still plenty of room for a swing set and a little red shed in the corner of the yard. Off the kitchen was the laundry room, with washer and dryer already installed. The downstairs half bathroom built into the alcove under the stairs . Up the stairs there was a master bedroom at the end of the hall with a master bathroom. The other two smaller bedrooms on the floor were separated by the bathroom. "This is gonna be the perfect home to raise our girls." Rue said looking around.

A few weeks later, the family was all moved in. Adam kissed his wife goodbye before leaning down and kissing the top of Lilly's head. "I'll see my girls after work." He stopped by the front door to put on his coat. "Uh, Adam," He turns to see Rue standing in the kitchen, looking at a puddle on the floor, "you're gonna have to tell your boss you can't make it today." Adam rushes upstairs to change, while Rue begins to clean up the kitchen floor. When he comes down he has Rue's hospital bag in hand, along with Lilly's overnight bag. They drive Lilly to her nana's house and head to the hospital. Many hours later, their little girl is born. "Welcome to the world little Vivian" they say together, before doing what all parents do, check her wrist. They smile when they see it is a gorgeous pink. Her soul mate had been born, and was somewhere in Connecticut.

*Author's Note

Sorry if this chapter felt like it jumped around a lot.