Chap.1 A Cold night

While reading you can listen to this :) ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠ 

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(???~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are fortunate to serve a God who loves new life and second chances." From Bethel Grove

It was a cold night compared to the time of year they where in. At the castle of a cold,cruel and childish prince. The prince and his servant celebrates the young boy 13th birthday, later in the night while everyone was dancing an old, and ugly lady knocked on the door, one of the servants opened to the lady and she asked him if she could spend the Cold night here, The servant went to get his young master so he could answer her. Obviously when he heard this he burst out laughing but not a joyful laugh, it was a cruel laugh, he wasn't really laughing he was more mocking her, She implored,begged him, again and again, she also made him a proposal that she throught was fair. She would offer him a rose in exchange for a room to spend the night, Which made him laugh even more. This prince was a rotten spoiled brat when he was offered a simple rose to be able to make her sleep in his luxurious castle only aggravated the situation. He was gonna slap the door in her face but she prevented him from doing that.

Suddenly she began to change, she was no longer this Hideuse and old woman, she became a young and beautiful girl, no, not a woman but a girl from a age similar then the prince. She Threw the white rose she had proposed to the prince. This white rose that represents purity, goodness, generosity and innocence.When the rose landed in the prince's hand it was not longer white, it became black.The rose no longer represents innocence, generosity, goodness and purity, It reprensents now , drakness,greed,malice and pride.

When the old- no the young and beautiful girl saw what happened to the rose, she smirked and cursed him. He will become a being as ugly as his cruelty. That only he can become as before the day a person falls in love with him And to punish the servants of the young prince who never tried, not even once to change him they will all turned as objects that will be as animated as their tentative to change the prince, which mean they will be inanimate objects. That only can become as before when the prince will aslo becomes himself again. But of course like they are inanimate objects they will not be able to speak or interact in any way. It's like they were in a coma, they will only have the ability to listen to their surroundings.

Not only the prince became a beast, now he is also a lonely beast.

After she cursed them,the young girl, which was an enchantress, she disappeared.

But before she go she told to the beast this:

"But that not it, You don't have an all eternity to make someone fall in love with you.If no one fall in love with you before the last petal of this black rose fall, You will die."

All the memory about the prince and his servant, Disappear like they never existed. All the kingdom and other countries completly forgot about them.

T.B.C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is this enchantress ? What will the prince do? Will someone fall in love with him?who is the prince? How much time does he got? Who is gonna save him? will he find someone? how will he find this personne?what's going to happen???

Well you will know it in the next chapter!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey !! It's my second story, if you are here because of my first story then HELLOOOO

hope you enjoy this story like the first one, or did you liked it?

i hope for a first chapter that it wasn't too short !! but don't worry the next chapter will be here very very soon

but till it HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT !! Little lector !